• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell HUSQVARNA 575 XP CHAINSAW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svotim

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
HAVE AN EXCELLENT RUNNING 575 XP FOR SALE. I HAVE TWO OF THESE AND ONLY NEED ONE. DOES NOT COME WITH THE BAR AND CHAIN. $400 CALL FOR MORE INFO. 270-315-0087 THANKS TIM

Attachments

• saw 047.jpg
    saw 047.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 142
  • saw 048.jpg
    saw 048.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 143
  • saw 050.jpg
    saw 050.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 124
Tim,

A picture, or two of the piston, and cylinder is always a help, as is a picture of a compression gaugeattached with compression reading.
Also, I asked a "mod" to move your ad to the Chainsaw sub-forum, as you currently have this in the "Parts" sub-forum.

Edit: It is now moved, and in the appropriate sub-forum.

Tim,

A picture, or two of the piston, and cylinder is always a help, as is a picture of a compression gaugeattached with compression reading.
Also, I asked a "mod" to move your ad to the Chainsaw sub-forum, as you currently have this in the "Parts" sub-forum.
ok, thanks. didnt realize I had it in the parts.

Compression and have you had to fix any air leaks.
I will get the compression tonight. I have had the saw and been using it for 3 years havnt had to fix anything on it. it runs great. I do not use it for a job just firewood for my wood burner.

I'm alright. Haven't competed in a few years.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

fwiw i have a 575 (2006 model as well). Its heavy theres no doubt, but they are smooth powerful saws. they dont get much love here but id get another one if i needed another 70cc saw. i think all the "problem" saws have grenaded by now anyway haha.

I have seen your ads in the area, I am trying to hold out for a Dolmar 7900.Saw looks clean and in excellent condition though.

Latest posts

Back