Husqvarna Adjustable Oiler Screw Missing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ri chevy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a Husqvarna 345e that I just noticed is missing the adjustable oiler screw. Has anyone had this happen before? Can I replace just the screw or do I need an entire oil pump setup? The saw still oils, but it is very messy when mixed with saw dust and chips. Any help appreciated. I tried to search for this, but came up empty.

Oiler Screw

It does show on the bottom of the saw the oiler gauge with the less to more picture. I thought I remembered adjusting it when the saw was new. I just looked for it, and it was gone.

If it does not have one, then I feel better. They must share the housing with other saws that have the adjustable oiler, because I am pretty sure that the housing shows the gauge on the bottom. A little confusing on my end, but thank you for the responses.

If it does not have one, then I feel better. They must share the housing with other saws that have the adjustable oiler, because I am pretty sure that the housing shows the gauge on the bottom. A little confusing on my end, but thank you for the responses.

Havn't worked on the "E", but I'm pretty sure the 340, 345, and 350 show the gauge you are referring to even though some are not adjustable.

That marking is probably molded into the fuel tank, which is shared with a bunch of different models that may or may not have the adjustable oiler. The 350 is the only consumer model of that series that got the adjustable oiler that I know of.

Thanks guys. I feel a little better knowing that I didn't lose the screw, but I really thought it came with one. Oh well.

If you really want one, I think the 350 oiler is rather inexpensive. Should be interchangeable.

No thank you. The saw is a disposable one. Probably not worth the trouble to put it in. I just use it for limbing. Just doing the cleanup and preventative maintenance and made the observation. :D

No thank you. The saw is a disposable one. Probably not worth the trouble to put it in. I just use it for limbing. Just doing the cleanup and preventative maintenance and made the observation. :D

It's easy to install, but you don't need it.

Last edited:
Back