Husqvarna Bow Fitment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardhat

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Bought a new old stock Husqvarna bow off ebay. D009 mount. Got a Dolmar 6800i that I was going to convert to large mount Husky and put the bow on it, but I think I would have to hack up the chainbrake and i don't want to do that. Does anyone know what saw would be the easiest to put this bow on? Thinking an inboard clutch saw would be best. I'm not loyal to any particular brand.

Now will have to find something else to do with the Dolmar. Maybe once I find out what saw would be easiest to mount the bow to, I can trade the dolmar for one of them :)

The large bar mount 2 series Husqvarnas, the 61. Make sure to measure the bar slots, Husq may have made a bow for the medium bar studs.

I have not fitted an actual Husqvarna bow to the 365/372, however I have put a bow on a 365.

All the chain covers got trimmed back for clearance if I remember correctly. Same with the Homelites snd Mccullochs.

The large bar mount 2 series Husqvarnas, the 61. Make sure to measure the bar slots, Husq may have made a bow for the medium bar studs.

I have not fitted an actual Husqvarna bow to the 365/372, however I have put a bow on a 365.

All the chain covers got trimmed back for clearance if I remember correctly. Same with the Homelites snd Mccullochs.

I may see how it lines up on my 394xp, but I feel sure there will be interference with the the clutch cover/chainbrake. Is the medium mount the k095 or is there something in between k095 and d009?

Ad on ebay did say d009 mount, but I will double check.

hey I got that same one , hey wait a minute that is mine...lol. I thought that was dejevu for a minute. I plan to mount on a Jonsered 2065 and it will require a slight trim on the cover. let me know what you end up with.

I borrowed your picture from that thread. Didn't have a picture of mine from ebay. Let me know how it works out.

One of the benefits of the saws like the 2 series and 356-372, 394/5s would be the abundance of aftermarket clutch covers, seems like a better choice for cutting up to fit bows and such. I have not had any issues with any of the aftermarket Husqvarna type clutch covers in terms of fit or function.

One of the benefits of the saws like the 2 series and 356-372, 394/5s would be the abundance of aftermarket clutch covers, seems like a better choice for cutting up to fit bows and such. I have not had any issues with any of the aftermarket Husqvarna type clutch covers in terms of fit or function.

Hmmm, that is a great idea. I was going to cut the OEM. :dumb:

Latest posts

Back