Husqvarna chainsaw pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

attachment.php

288 after crash......lol......

I only own one Husky but here she be. Would love a 372XP but the 7900's have knocked them off my wish list :)

07052009247.jpg

27042009205.jpg

27042009215.jpg

Last edited:
I only own one Husky but here she be. Would love a 372XP but the 7900's have knocked them off my wish list :)

I ran them both one after the other and thought the opposite. Funny how saws feel differant in other peoples hands. Here is my one and only.

DSC02485.jpg

A few photos of my one and only Husqvarna. Which is actually my favourite and most used saw

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Admittedly no saw in this photo, just showing off my great Husqvarna sign i got from a dealer who moved premises for a very very small sum! it lights up but i havent quite gotten around to wiring it in permanently

attachment.php

good eyes! i contaminated the Husqvarna thread. Yes its a stihl 056av super i picked up very cheap as a project saw. It hopefully wont take too much to get it going, although i dont think the preious owner EVER cleaned it even once... ill look out for the next "post photos of your stihl thread" and hopefully by that time it will be presentable :)

Latest posts

Back