Husqvarna coming out with new saws? 560xp?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kegerator5

Champ = THE Powerhorse lol
Reaction score
before i get going, i apologize if this was already talked about and i missed it....

so i just went on Husqvarna's website. unless Husqvarna likes to create random #'s and images and put them on saws.... they very clearly have a Husqvarna 560XP saw pictured at the top of their one page.

it cycles pictures and i did a double take thinking, that doesnt look like a 550, and then thinking did i misread the 562... but yea... i quick took a "snip" of the picture... i'll post it...

But this coincides with Husqvarna recently releasing the 135 to eventually replace the 240 (at least i believe it is to replace the 240)... possibly someone could help me out there?? its numbers are almost identical, just slightly more power, and under the same category... so it'd make sense... but.... back to what matters. a 560xp...

is this because of the tarnished reputation of the 562xp? so many people hear that saw, and cringe, or ask the date code, or ask what carb it has.... possibly some small stupid updates just to update the #'s and make it a "new saw" with no tarnished history? or could they have possibly redone the pro 60cc saw and made it much better????

anyways... heres the picture...

sorry. heres the picture..

Attachments

• husqvarna 560xp.JPG
    husqvarna 560xp.JPG
    237.7 KB · Views: 106
ohh. well, there goes my hype wagon out of control lol... thinking husqvarna slipped and im all excited...
husqvarna new saws = all other brands will be pushed for new saws...
well sorry for the post over nothing. i had never heard of it. doing a quick search on arboristsite, there was a few mentions, but no topics, at least that i saw... and it seemed like a lot of people didnt know much about it... but if its only in some markets, only only an "option/alternative" so to speak... than that would explain why there is not too much info on it.

:****you: lol just kidding... but that is pretty sweet...

just curious if they are both yours? can you notice a difference? do you have a preference?

I want a $&%* 560xpg. But I cannot bring my self to pay $1,200 to get one from Europe. Life can be cruel sometimes.

call husqvarna and complain. lol. it'll get you nowhere... but you'll feel better after telling 5 people that you want that saw and its ridiculous you need to special order it and you shouldnt have to special order a saw they currently make and you literally want to hand them money for it, and they should get the money, not you needing to spend extra on shipping and special importing... and tell them how they are literally blocking you from handing them money for a saw currently in their warehouses... create a game out of it... see how far up the "food chain" you can get... until they start offering you free stuff.... lol...

Countries outside the US get a lot of different models that are N/A in the US. EPA regs in US prevent some models from their market. I can still buy a 357xp and MS381 for example.

Conversely, we can't get some great saws that you can in the US

The 372XP has been unavailable here for some time

The 560xp already exists in other markets. It's a small mount, low top 562. Nothing new there. You can buy it as a jred 2260.

Yes, the 560xp was the first model in the saw family that now consists of the 560xp, 562xp, 555, 556, 2260 and 2258. It came out in 2011, but has never been listed for sale in the US.

Countries outside the US get a lot of different models that are N/A in the US. EPA regs in US prevent some models from their market. I can still buy a 357xp and MS381 for example.

It isn't EPA regs that has kept the 560xp off the US market, it is just a choice made by Husky USA.

Btw, the 2260 basically is the 560, and not the 562.

:****you: lol just kidding... but that is pretty sweet...

just curious if they are both yours? can you notice a difference? do you have a preference?

The 560xp has a muffler mod and runs good for a stock saw. I use it quite a bit at home cutting firewood and on tree jobs. I bought the 560 about two years ago off the Trading Post here on AS. My other saws in this series are a 562xp,562xpg and a Jred 2260.
With the weather being very hot the 560xp stayed home yesterday when I did a removal job. I have not had restarting problems with the 560 but have with some of the other saws in this lineup.
I'd like to buy a 560xpg at some point to compleate this series but dealing with some unknown seller is holding me up.

The 560xp has a muffler mod and runs good for a stock saw. I use it quite a bit at home cutting firewood and on tree jobs. I bought the 560 about two years ago off the Trading Post here on AS. My other saws in this series are a 562xp,562xpg and a Jred 2260.
With the weather being very hot the 560xp stayed home yesterday when I did a removal job. I have not had restarting problems with the 560 but have with some of the other saws in this lineup.
I'd like to buy a 560xpg at some point to compleate this series but dealing with some unknown seller is holding me up.

A year or two ago they started to offer the 562 as well as the 560 here, so there may be hope that they do the other way around in the US.
I suspect the xpg versions are more common than the regular xp ones here, btw - and some models (mostly Husky and Stihl) only are offered with heating, not without...

When I put the three Huskys side by side the top cover on the 560xp looks different. Maybe it's lower because of the small bar mound size. The 560xp is somewhat lighter than the others.
I've outfitted the 560xp on occasion with a 24" bar so my partner could made some cuts while up in a tree. Pulled a 24" with no problems.

When I put the three Huskys side by side the top cover on the 560xp looks different. Maybe it's lower because of the small bar mound size. The 560xp is somewhat lighter than the others.
I've outfitted the 560xp on occasion with a 24" bar so my partner could made some cuts while up in a tree. Pulled a 24" with no problems.

The rear part of the top cover is lower because the air filter is lower. Other differences I recall is of course the bar mount, but also the crank, clutch cover and one part in the oiler (slightly more output in the 562, meant for 28" bars).

Back