• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HUSQVARNA CRISIS! 2000 JOBS LOST!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Climate alarmist have won. They have figured out pressuring woke companies work a whole lot better than trying to convince the public to change attitudes.

Like in the past, companies fall victim to pressure campaigns and eventually go bankrupt. Then other companies come in and do what the bankrupt company did well to begin with and flourishes. Why do board rooms not see this folly?

Climate alarmist have won. They have figured out pressuring woke companies work a whole lot better than trying to convince the public to change attitudes.

Like in the past, companies fall victim to pressure campaigns and eventually go bankrupt. Then other companies come in and do what the bankrupt company did well to begin with and flourishes. Why do board rooms not see this folly?
Because big business now days doesn’t get the needed income from customers buying goods and services. They are dependent on banks and investors. The loudest voice determines policy now. ESG is in charge. It is losing some steam of late but not much.

It is. The statement, "that's one opinion" is quite true.
ok. But she does not report falsehoods

Yep. yet ExxonMobil is buying THOUSANDS of acres of forest in Arkansas to make lithium mining operations. It is funny how last year in school these old people giving a presentation were saying how habitat loss was bad, yet we could see them come to school in a Tesla. They were too self-righteous to realize that all of these native species and healthy forest are being torn down and dug up to fuel "eco-friendly cars"

Yep. yet ExxonMobil is buying THOUSANDS of acres of forest in Arkansas to make lithium mining operations. It is funny how last year in school these old people giving a presentation were saying how habitat loss was bad, yet we could see them come to school in a Tesla. They were too self-righteous to realize that all of these native species and healthy forest are being torn down and dug up to fuel "eco-friendly cars"
Go back and reread…I was addressing another post that disagreed with her vid.

Exxon is opportunistic, always has been. They follow the $. When so-called renewable power from wind and solar became a thing they invested billions in both. However, recently they completely divested from them…no $ to be made, even with all the gov subsidies.

Exxon is opportunistic, always has been. They follow the $. When so-called renewable power from wind and solar became a thing they invested billions in both. However, recently they completely divested from them…no $ to be made, even with all the gov subsidies.
But still. Lithium mining is TERRIBLE! The only good from those cars is you can flex them and be pompous and self-righteous. Not to mention Stihl and Husquvarna recalling so many mowers. I now actually hate Husquvarna.

season 8 stan GIF

But still. Lithium mining is TERRIBLE! The only good from those cars is you can flex them and be pompous and self-righteous. Not to mention Stihl and Husquvarna recalling so many mowers. I now actually hate Husquvarna.

season 8 stan GIF
Mining in the US aint like mining anywhere else. it is a massively regulated industry now…and for good reason. It will be interesting to see how Exxon does this. My wife has an inside track with them so…😉

I think I tried watching one of her YouTube videos, and it sucked so bad I couldn't even finish watching it.

I watched one video where she did a fuel test, but didn't retune the equipment between fuels. I pointed that out in the comments, and she deleted the comment - several times. She's not just a joke, she's a liar who is knowingly perpetrating false information. Absolutely zero credibility.

I watched one video where she did a fuel test, but didn't retune the equipment between fuels. I pointed that out in the comments, and she deleted the comment - several times. She's not just a joke, she's a liar who is knowingly perpetrating false information. Absolutely zero credibility.
Like 95% of the hacks on YouTube.

That was an amazingly disjointed video. Coming from a journalism major, her original thesis was Husqvarna was closing small plants devoted to... well, we don't know what those plants produced... and they were switching their focus to battery powered mowers and consolidating manufacturing in a centralized location, and they are expensive. And then she switched to ranting about supply chain issues on replacement parts... Newsflash, supply chain issues on Husky replacement parts is hardly a new problem... Stihl has always kicked their ass on that front. Sad quite frankly, if she couldn't have modified that cable to operate that mower she's no mechanic...

Back