Husqvarna Extends Consumer Warranty To 5 Years

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'As a Husqvarna customer, you trust the quality of our premium outdoor products and solutions. You should trust the fuel you’re using, too. With Husqvarna’s pre-mixed fuel, not only do you get fuel you can depend on, but you can extend your warranty from the standard 2 years up to a 5 year warranty by buying 96 fluid oz. of the fuel at the time of your purchase of select handheld products. That’s up to 5 years of protection by our limited consumer warranty.'

Philbert

Not competing with echo, they have a standard 5 year warranty, no fuel to buy for it. Of course I've never had to use my echo warranty, I have with my Husky, three times. Coil issue twice and carb once.

Steve Sidwell

Certainly will help sell saws. Warranties are a big deal for guys not as 'hands-on' as many on this site, and especially important with the computer chip stuff, and 'intelligent carbs'. Hope that it is honored fairly.

Philbert

If someone plans on buying a homeowner saw, keeping it stock, and cutting a lot of wood this is a great deal.

it’s any new Husqvarna saw, I bought a new 562XP a few years ago and got the extended warranty by buying the premixed gas, but no the commercial users were not covered in the extended warranty.

Latest posts

Back