• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna L77

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChainsawmanDan

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Picked this Husqvarna L77 a couple days ago. Here is what I know about the saw: cold start on 3 or 4 pulls, compression feels good but not the greatest, oil cap leaks , will most likely need new crank seals considering once it’s warm it will cut off when flipped to flywheel side. $150 plus the ride PayPal F&F preferably.IMG_1600.jpegIMG_1601.jpegIMG_1602.jpegIMG_1603.jpegIMG_1604.jpegIMG_1595.jpegIMG_1596.jpegIMG_1605.jpeg

Picked this Husqvarna L77 a couple days ago. Here is what I know about the saw: cold start on 3 or 4 pulls, compression feels good but not the greatest, oil cap leaks , will most likely need new crank seals considering once it’s warm it will cut off when flipped to flywheel side. $150 plus the ride PayPal F&F preferably.View attachment 1081580View attachment 1081581View attachment 1081582View attachment 1081583DEAR CHAINSAW DAN, FIRST TIME RUN A 77 ,WOW. THIS INTERESTS ME YOUR RIGHT ON THE CRANKSHAFT SEALS. I APPRECIATE YOU MENTIONING THAT. I WONDER IF POSSIBLE TO CONVERT TO ELECTRONIC IGNITION. I WISH HUSQVARNA WOULD COME OUT WITH A 377XP OR A 477XP. THAT IS A GOOD PRICE. LET ME THINK ABOUT I AM WORKING ON SOME 353 SAWS FIRST. BUCK ,IN N.C.

Latest posts

Back