• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna/Partner K750 project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been setting here on this thing for a year or better. Had plans to go through it but just can't find the time or ambition for it. I took it in part payment for some other work and when the guy didn't want to spend the money to fix it.

It has pretty good compression when turning over but pulling the muffler shows some light scoring, not surprising on these. I would make a bet the cyl is ok, and just a new piston would make it righteous. I believe the main issue to begin with is fuel related. Parts are easy and cheap for these things, tons of aftermarket but I have seen OEM P/C for as little as $100 for them.

I don't want to mess with it, but if its not worth $100 plus shipping I will get the ambition to fix it up and make several hundred off it. Shipping will be around the 25-27lb mark

I have a brand new diamond masonry/concrete blade for it, for a extra $50 if wanted. I will not sell the blade separately101_0003 (Custom).JPG 101_0004 (Custom).JPG 101_0005 (Custom).JPG 101_0006 (Custom).JPG 101_0007 (Custom).JPG .

Had I literally not bought a project Partner k700 two weeks ago, you would have had a deal. Should sell quick at that price.

Had I literally not bought a project Partner k700 two weeks ago, you would have had a deal. Should sell quick at that price.

Yeah, I'm not looking for much, just want it out of here so I don't have to mess with it. I know I could make some dough off it if I did though.

Back