• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna Rancher 55

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sierradmax

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
04 Husqvarna Rancher 55 for sale. Original open port mahle cylinder. New Piston, rings, wrist pin, spark plug, fuel filter. Looks brand new. $175 + postage for powerhead, $200+ postage w/ 18", 3/8", .050 B&C.

Never trust a saw that comes from a shop that looks that organized!!! :D

Yes, I have a couple screws loose on how anal I am with organization around my home. Every one of my saws is cleaned and wiped down with semsolve, greased up, chain filed and ran dry with 40:1 trufuel before being shelved. Appreciate the comment:rock:

Definetly jealous of the organization ! I use to be so anal and organized.......then I became a father ! All of a sudden it doesnt seem to be as strictly enforced as it once was :)

Yes, I have a couple screws loose on how anal I am with organization around my home. Every one of my saws is cleaned and wiped down with semsolve, greased up, chain filed and ran dry with 40:1 trufuel before being shelved. Appreciate the comment:rock:

Very nice looking saw , wish it was in my budget.
Wife says I have issues much like you do but I am still in denial.

Back