• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remduck1

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
329 290.JPG 329 292.JPG 329 293.JPG 329 294.JPG 329 295.JPG 329 296.JPG 329 297.JPG 329 298.JPG 329 299.JPG 329 300.JPG I recently purchased a gentleman's collection of saws. I have kept what I wanted and it is time to move the rest. I have not dug into these saws other than to observe cosmetic condition and put fresh fuel in them and fire them up and make a few test cuts. They are as follows:

Husqvarna 281/288- This saw started as a 281 as indicated by the serial tag. A NWP 288 cylinder and piston have been installed. The tank handle has tape holding to presence lever down with hair line cracks showing at the seem above and below the lever. Saw starts and runs well. it has a velocity stack and K&N filter. The original 281 piston and cylinder are in great shape and included in the sale. Asking $350 pho plus actual shipping

Husqvarna 281/288 parts lot- An almost complete saw as far as I can tell. The case halves are junk. The cylinder has scoring but may be salvageable. full wrap handle bar. I cannot guarantee every bolt and small part is present, look at pic and ask questions for specifics. $125 plus actual shipping

Husqvarna 261- Clean looking saw. With new fuel it fired up in about 10-12 pulls and ran ok. Seemed sluggish in the wood. Oils ok. $215 plus actual shipping

Husqvarna 357xp- Started and ran ok with new fuel. Did not want to stay running at idle but would refire with choke and 2 pulls. Epoxy repair to brake handle seen in pic, looks strong and should hold fine. Square tube welded as a muffler opening. $300 pho plus actual shipping.

Husqvarna 353- Super clean saw, fires up and runs perfect. cut great and oiled properly. $300 plus actual shipping.

Feel free to ask questions and make offers. Anybody local to south east WI is welcome to come and see/run these saws. I am not connected to a computer all day long and work long hours during the week, I will respond in the order I receive inquiry and after 5 pm on weekdays. Thanks for looking

..dibs ill take the 288 parts lot. whats up with the case halves..why are they junk?

The case halves have been welded and has a crack between the bar studs. They were disassembled when I got all these parts in a box.

Back