Husqvarna T536 LiXP Battery powered

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little rain is when it takes more then an hour to get wet ;-)
Oh yeah, the machine doesn't melt snow, it has no petrol engine to heat up that much ;-)

But yeah you could easily stae it's not a saw to use in wet environments, just like the manual says.

Ok, i have the stihl HSA 86, and it worked 100% in pretty heavy rain for 40 min's!...i was surprised because battery(electric) and water isn't normally a good combo!.....husky use to do things a "little less" than stihl in my opinion, that's why i ask! I was offered to try a T536 fo some weeks, but i told him that i'm not climbing very much...maybe 50 tree's a year!....i am mostly felling on the ground!....but he was happy with that and gonna send me a t536!...he told me to try it REALLY hard!!.....should i try it in the shower?:msp_razz:

The husqy is waterproof and safe to use in wet. That is what Husqvarna R&D told to me. However, when a manufacturer states that a product is waterproof it has to comply to many more restrictions.

The husqy is waterproof and safe to use in wet. That is what Husqvarna R&D told to me. However, when a manufacturer states that a product is waterproof it has to comply to many more restrictions.

Allrighty then!:msp_rolleyes: if husky say so.....then we are safe right?:clap: that was what i wanna hear! ..

I called the Husqvarna dealership here and they don't know what I'm talking about when I mentioned that saw. One of those will have a home and a job when its available to me! Maybe until I can find it I should go check out the stihl battery powered if they have one here.

I called the Husqvarna dealership here and they don't know what I'm talking about when I mentioned that saw. One of those will have a home and a job when its available to me! Maybe until I can find it I should go check out the stihl battery powered if they have one here.

You can always contact oregon and see if they have a prototype tophandle to try out. They might, IDK, doesnt hurt to ask. Along with the rear handle saw, they have a hedge cutter and a string trimmer now.

Home | OREGON® Cordless Tool System

Back