Husqvarna to launch new 90cc chainsaws in 2021

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allar

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Not sure if already posted/Talked about but here it is.
https://www.woodbusiness.ca/husqvarna-to-unveil-newest-generation-of-90cc-chainsaws-in-2021/
In 2021, Husqvarna, one of the world’s leading producers of forest, park and outdoor power equipment products, will unveil its newest generation of 90cc class chainsaws. This new, high-power chainsaw follows the success of such iconic chainsaws, including the 281 XP, 288 XP, 390 XP and the 395 XP. With a focus on performance, maneuverability and durability, this new high-power chainsaw generation from Husqvarna will provide professionals the reliability and productivity they need.
The new 90cc class of chainsaw was developed together with professional foresters and tree workers from around the world and is equipped with increased cutting capacity, superior ergonomics and enhanced balance for optimal maneuverability. Paired with Husqvarna’s X-Cut chain and new professional light weight bars, both production fallers and tree care crews will now be able to experience the ultimate high-power cutting system developed for their most demanding tasks.
“The new 90cc class chainsaw from Husqvarna was designed first and foremost to exceed the accomplishments of its predecessors,” said Andreas Rangert, vice-president for the tree professional unit at Husqvarna. “We’ve improved the cutting capacity while optimizing the weight and refining the balance – all without compromising on durability. Be you a logger operating in some of the most remote areas of the world or a tree care professional removing a diseased tree in the city, you can rely upon Husqvarna’s next high power 90cc class to always perform.”
More details about the new Husqvarna 90cc class chainsaw generation, including a new technology, will be presented soon and available to buy from the second half of 2021. Local launch timelines may vary.

I reckon these will be available in Europe at 2021 and maybe 2024 in US :D
Even thought the main market is going to be US, there's really not that much need for a 90cc saw in Europe.
There is in Tasmania even if it is a small market.

Watching this video all the way through was a challenge, how on earth did they put out a sub infomercial quality video, not one of them had a clue, and they all were like deer caught in the headlights. :laughing:

Now the 400 series has Best in class starting.must have got a JD POWAH award for that. They must be getting their advertising tips from General Motors because this is as bad as a chevy real people commercial.

tenor.gif

Is this the one you are looking for?

HUSQVARNA 592 XP® G​

970-49-34-01-592xpg.png
It's available here in Smallwoodville at least, I could buy it right now... should I :laugh:
- 92,7 ccm
- 5,6 kw / 7.6 hp
- 7,6 kg / 16,76 lb
- ≤ 90cm / 35-36"
Cost calculated from Hobbit money with today's currency approx 1 934,49 USD

Is this the one you are looking for?

HUSQVARNA 592 XP® G​

View attachment 955206
It's available here in Smallwoodville at least, I could buy it right now... should I :laugh:
- 92,7 ccm
- 5,6 kw / 7.6 hp
- 7,6 kg / 16,76 lb
- ≤ 90cm / 35-36"
Cost calculated from Hobbit money with today's currency approx 1 934,49 USD
I dont know why are saws so much more expensive in the US than it is in Canada , i can get a 592 for about 1500 canadian pesos

So what does it cost in the US?
Anyway, I need a 14" to cut the largest trees around here and since you cant get the 592 with a 14" I decided to save my money...

Back