Huztl FarmerTec What Saw Build Kit Would You Like to See Them Make?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Exactly. The big saws are cool. We are just building them for fun aren't we? Are you going to build a hot rod with a 1.6 four cylinder motor?
088, 3120, 2100, more power..

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

My little Fiesta ST running 22 pounds of boost(soon to be 25), with flat foot shifting and two stage rev limiter, resembles that remark. Maybe she's not a 10 second Street car, but she gives cars with way more guts quite a challenge frequently, and running a 1.6L engine. ;)

I digress. Carry on.

My little Fiesta ST running 22 pounds of boost(soon to be 25), with flat foot shifting and two stage rev limiter, resembles that remark. Maybe she's not a 10 second Street car, but she gives cars with way more guts quite a challenge frequently, and running a 1.6L engine. ;)

I digress. Carry on.
I think with 22lbs boost you probably do have a little bit more power. [emoji41] and fun is the point? Hey......turbo chainsaw.........mmmmmmm.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

Stock turbo? Or you already upgraded. Im running a 2.0l and the TD-04 turbo was running 22lbs and that was at its max as far as efficiency goes. I ended up with a 20g and it pulls hard.
I'm hunting a factory twin scroll for my ej207 set up.

Stock turbo? Or you already upgraded. Im running a 2.0l and the TD-04 turbo was running 22lbs and that was at its max as far as efficiency goes. I ended up with a 20g and it pulls hard.
I'm hunting a factory twin scroll for my ej207 set up.

Still running the K03. Last spring I was going to pick up one of the cool hybrid turbos from across the pond, but chose engagement ring instead. I'll still get the turbo...one of these days.

Don't get me wrong, the stock turbo is rather inefficient at stock boost levels. It runs out of wind around 5500 rpms. It's hella fun on the way there though. Instantaneous boost is the recipe. Lighting the tires on third(sometimes fourth) gear pulls can get some funny looks.

Details KiwiBro??
Last time I asked was about 6 months ago so I'm sure details have changed. But if I recall correctly, they were about $1700, which is less than I paid for my 395. But a 3120 is too much saw for me anyway, so I didn't take it any further.

Last time I asked was about 6 months ago so I'm sure details have changed. But if I recall correctly, they were about $1700, which is less than I paid for my 395. But a 3120 is too much saw for me anyway, so I didn't take it any further.
Gotcha cheers.

So I'd the winch going to happen? Just curious. It'd be nice to have a more affordable option.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

041 Farmboss, would be a heavy for most, neoprene ice fishing gloves help.

I think that Huztl wouldn't do to bad to offer a 041 Super conversion kit. Jug, studs, nuts, piston. That one shouldn't be too tough to do. There are a lot of 041's out there, and a lot of people who want to turn them into Supers.

From what I've been reading on other threads about the Huztl kits I kinda wish they wouldn't make any more kits unless they want to include all the parts and quit using sub standard parts. I know that business is good and parts supplies might sometimes be low but they shouldn't cut quality to make production...

Latest posts

Back