Hydraulic wood loader!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Wright

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I just designed a hydraulic wood loader for the rear of my neighbors flat bed truck. After bustin my nuts lifting up some 36" Maple slices, i put my brain to work and designed a hydraulic slide, like a big hand truck with a hydraulic cylinder installed. Pull a few pins, and a couple of quick hose connects and the thing goes on and off the rear of the truck. It will store underneath the frame. Ordered the steel today to make. Will post some pics...Bob

Its a 2 ton truck with an 18' grain body that dumps. So it already has hydraulics. I just plan on adding 2 tees and 2 gate valves to divert the flow from the truck body to the lifter. We are going to run 2 18' hoses to the rear of the truck with quick connects on the ends. Somewhere back there is a hydraulic spool valve that needs to be mounted also...Bob

Right now they are scribbles in my shop. I will keep everyone posted. Maybe i can make a nice copy at work tonight...Bob

Latest posts

Back