I almost peed myself watching this...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Lawn Shark

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zz0rbuBk8pE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zz0rbuBk8pE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

that made my day.. i hope there is a part 2 and when the tree falls it lands on their saw.

Last edited:
If they had seen how fast one can jump off the stump and nail even an experienced cutter they would not be monkeying around the tree like that. I saw a guy nearly loose his life when one hung up from storm damage fired off the stump like a rocket and hit him in the chest.

Looks like a couple of good candidates for a Darwin Award...

If you copy the text for embedding a video in the first post.......and paste it into a reply in a forum here that supports embedded videos(Commercial Tree Care and Climbing does not support embedded videos).....like the off topic forum......and then preview your reply you can click on the embedded video and watch it.

Got it Dan...that is why we can embed vids in the music thread and he could not in this one.

i just do not understand why an accountant is posting in the commercial threads...... makes zero sense to me. dumbass has all kinds of place to post on the "arborist"site but chooses to post in the commercial tree care and climbing forum. wtf could you possibly offer here?

that said. that is exactly what 99% of homeowners look like when trying to cut a standing tree. lost, out of place, and in harms way.

i just do not understand why an accountant is posting in the commercial threads...... makes zero sense to me. dumbass has all kinds of place to post on the "arborist"site but chooses to post in the commercial tree care and climbing forum. wtf could you possibly offer here?

that said. that is exactly what 99% of homeowners look like when trying to cut a standing tree. lost, out of place, and in harms way.

Now dat der ist just funty
I almost peed my pants again!!!

Rough day OD???

Last edited:
great day actually. hung out with the girl and went to an amusement park. all was good up till the turkish twist at least. that ride is no fun and i am convinced some sort of punishment. she was pale and sweaty after that one with the puke face going on. poor girl had to go lay down in the shade after the ride finally stopped! i felt like ass after too. lol

but in regards to non tree guys posting in our forum (and you need to keep in mind i am a bit bothered by a lawn shark posting as well but you've been getting your tree on for a little while now....... anyway) it just makes no sense for anyone but a tree guy to be hanging out in this part of the site. bad enough that they read all the **** we talk about and then go out in their backyard or their friend's house or their neighbor yard and pretend to be treeguys and do the work for little or no money. nevermind the lack of experience or knowledge for that matter.

just sucks that they sully my part of the site. i don't bother with their **** unless i see something stupid going on....

what right do they have and what good could they possibly offer? that is the question.

great day actually. hung out with the girl and went to an amusement park. all was good up till the turkish twist at least. that ride is no fun and i am convinced some sort of punishment. she was pale and sweaty after that one with the puke face going on. poor girl had to go lay down in the shade after the ride finally stopped! i felt like ass after too. lol

but in regards to non tree guys posting in our forum (and you need to keep in mind i am a bit bothered by a lawn shark posting as well but you've been getting your tree on for a little while now....... anyway) it just makes no sense for anyone but a tree guy to be hanging out in this part of the site. bad enough that they read all the **** we talk about and then go out in their backyard or their friend's house or their neighbor yard and pretend to be treeguys and do the work for little or no money. nevermind the lack of experience or knowledge for that matter.

just sucks that they sully my part of the site. i don't bother with their **** unless i see something stupid going on....

what right do they have and what good could they possibly offer? that is the question.

I know what you mean, I get underbid often by every tom, #### and harry w/ a chainsaw and pickup on the cake jobs. There lack of exp and quility of work seems to cloud homeowners veiws of our trade. Give estimates to potential cutomers and get to here the horror story of the last tree removed or see the butcher work performed on a pruned tree(where the onle thing pruned was by a pole saw and ladder).
I don't have this problem on the trees that need extensive rigging(rigging beyond the average hacks capabilty) or the owner wants proof of cert/ins. This is when its only being bid on by professionals(most of the time).

As far as my name "The Lawn Shark" I started out on my own fulltime doing landscaping,tree work and lawncare. My biz has grown more toward tree related work for the most part and I've built a a reputation w/ that name.
Most of my tree related customers call my company The Tree Shark, just about every third check I'm handed has "The Tree Shark" on it.
I've grown up in a land clearing/logging family...yeah I know an arborist is not a logger...but for the past 7 or so years any tree work I've done has been in a urban setting thats how I got into climbing....and its the only work I enjoy doing(and make money while doing it).

-Shane

just sucks that they sully my part of the site. I don't bother with their **** unless i see something stupid going on....

I'm sorry, I didn't know I needed ISA certification to give information on youtube linking.

BTW: For the record, I view the forum with the 'new posts' search, and usually don't even notice which subforum a thread is in.

Last edited:
Back