I bought my dream truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeoTree

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Okay this must be one of the final stages of CAD, I've been looking for a good firewood/all purpose truck for a while now and I found this sucker. I'm picking it up tomarro:)
It's a 1969 Chevy cst/20 from california. It's got an origional dealer installed dump bed, 4x4, 350 and 4 on the floor. You can bet it's gonna get a nice head rack, stake sides taller than the cab, and a little prettying up. I can't wait for that dump bed!!!!!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Kick ass truck neotree. All you guys that paid upwards of $30k for your new trucks, take a hard look at neotree's truck. New trucks with their goofball designs will never be collector's items. Never.

Wow....... nice ole truck ! :cheers:

One benefit to the econazis in Kalikornia......... nice old trucks like that are no longer welcome there.

Thanks guys for reasurring me on my purchase! :cheers: I had a few doubts
Mainly I did'nt want to beat the truck up working with it and driving it in the woods or snow maybe on the really bad days if i need to :cry:
I'll just have to be very carefull.

I didn't even think of the cali emissions regulations, that's a bummer for them.

Nice ride! Ive got a spare Cummins kickin around if that 350 ever dies :greenchainsaw::cheers:

Thanks guys for reasurring me on my purchase! :cheers: I had a few doubts

What a handsome piece of equipment! It isn't a mistake, you'll probably giggle every time you dump a load and curse when you have to repack wheel bearings or fix the choke, that's the charm of those old things.

It's nice enough to wash and wax once a summer when you're feeling ambitious but not so nice that you're afraid to actually use it. Perfect!

throw in a 454, and a new paintjob, and take it to the drag strip when your not hauling wood, haha nice truck

Latest posts

Back