I did nothin'

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to anyone i got in trouble with my last post :laugh:

turn back now
danger ahead

former WEC, now UFC ring-girl Brittney Palmer

britney-palmer-camo-580x817.jpg

method=get&s=brittney-palmer.jpg

brittney and arianny together
32-ringgirls-ufc-130.jpg

Brittney in middle
touchback01a.jpg

Those pics are kinda like my woodlots:

flat, bony, immature.

(We talking firewood enough now ? What ever happened to real women with names like Gina, Marilyn, Rachel, Sophia with real flesh and curves ? :waaaht:)

Oh, those women...
Well, other than the dead ones; first they made a fortune, then got old, and then spent their fortunes on plastic surgery.

Now Spidy, you got some inside info on this ? Or, personal experience ? :taped:

P.S. Check out the latest Vanity Fair with pics of Sophia ? Not too shabby for any age. Damn: who names anyone "Brittney " ?:msp_confused:

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY

I will say one thing: those little girls know good combat boots. No hips, but great boots.

Last edited:
Man, most of youse guys are woosies. Yes, woosies. I have been skiing many times with the snot freezing, getting back to the car and having to warm IT up while I am having to scrape the windows, with sweat cooling and starting to freeze. That would be in the -0 temps. Ever spilled water down your coat in single digit temps and have to ski a few more miles to get back? Uphill, of course. Both ways.

Of course, now I live in a milder climate, usually. But don't move here. I pulled a tick out of The Used Dog yesterday, there is enough snow in the mountains (not hills) that the threat of flooding is in the back of our minds, we could have an earthquake, I need to scrub the moss off the vehicles and shop building, and we fight the mildew problem constantly.

IMG_2469.jpg

Summit of Mont Hog's Back, QC... -5F, blowing probably 20 kts. I put on a balaclava shortly after the picture was taken because the tip of my nose started turning white. :D

Quite interesting, but there is a little issue that I couldn't get.
not going to share, can be considered disgusting or unwanted. So, should I share or not?
regards

Quite interesting, but there is a little issue that I couldn't get.
not going to share, can be considered disgusting or unwanted. So, should I share or not?
regards

4 posts and nothing useful to say. We either have a spammer or another Woodcutter TV. Either way, I lit 'em up with some red paint.

Latest posts

Back