I don't know where to post....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....right now - many of you Americans are just too cheap in your mind to follow my thoughts.....:)

I ordered a 2153WH today - even though another 50cc saw is absolutely the last thing that I need!:givebeer:

I guess saws are more about feelings than needs! :laugh::laugh::ices_rofl:

:angry2: , why am I angry, because you are right,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

'Need' versus 'Want'

SawTroll,

There is a difference between 'need' vs. 'want'. If you want it, and will enjoy it, and can afford it, that is different than someone on the other side of those fences.

If you need to justify having so many similar saws, just refer to the very popular game of golf: almost no one plays with just one club!

Philbert

I ordered a 2153WH today - even though another 50cc saw is absolutely the last thing that I need!:givebeer:

People collect things. Some people collect cars, some collect guns, some collect coins. We collect saws. I see nothing wrong with it!

Definitely looking to add a 346 at some point but since I still need a Jonsered and a Stihl to fill out the stable, that 2153 is looking pretty sweet. Congratulations!!

SawTroll,

There is a difference between 'need' vs. 'want'. If you want it, and will enjoy it, and can afford it, that is different than someone on the other side of those fences.

If you need to justify having so many similar saws, just refer to the very popular game of golf: almost no one plays with just one club!

Philbert

LOL, right! ;)

I guess I had some abstinense sympthoms, since I didn't buy a new saw since 2007, and the Jonsereds sure are beauties!...:laugh::laugh:

I'm not cheap in my mind sir. I see a palace, with gardens and birds, lovely maidens all about. Courtyards and fountains. A warm sea breeze. Children about, romping in the fields with waggin' pups chasing along. It's Lamb and fine drink at the center of the feast tonight, before retiring to the harem. No sir, not cheap in my mind.

Here though, The cabin is cold, the dog's in heat. My wallet falls out of my pocket, from the hole I wore in it. The popcorn was microwaved, and the soda is on the too sweet side. Bed's empty til I get in. One bad-azzed saw fits the bill for now. And still, I'm not cheap in my mind.

What was the question?

Collect!!

DougNH
The real problem comes when You collect saws, guns, knives,fishing reels. and old lures:jawdrop:

I have laid off the guns for the last year but not the others and it doesen't look like I will be retire soon as there is still a couple of saw and guns I still need? :greenchainsaw:

Niko , enjoy the saw, and I hope You never get afflicted with IFD.

Back