I don't know where to post....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SawTroll

Information Collector
Reaction score
.....right now - many of you Americans are just too cheap in your mind to follow my thoughts.....:)

I ordered a 2153WH today - even though another 50cc saw is absolutely the last thing that I need!:givebeer:

I guess saws are more about feelings than needs! :laugh::laugh::ices_rofl:

Last edited:
i'm with you niko......i have a 346 sitting in the ups distribution ctr 10 miles away. i am headed to pick it up in the morning. the only kink in that plan is that my son just came to the bed running a 102 deg fever. so i got the boot and he is sleeping with the wife. i may have to take him to the doc. at the least he will be home with me in the morning. i had even called the ups center and told them to hold the package there. i thought i would run by and so that i could have it earlier.
isn't the 2153 the same saw?

Heck, I got accused of being cheap as well, be careful you ole man, LOL

I thought you of all people had got ridden of CAD, but to add another Jonny to your holiday crew is pretty much hardcore...LOL.

Good for you, though. Retired officers have lots of time to cut wood :cheers:

I might just have to run one of those fabled 346's and see how light they are..

They sure do pick up alot of attention here:)

I thought you of all people had got ridden of CAD, but to add another Jonny to your holiday crew is pretty much hardcore...LOL.

Yes, "they" have - and I really need to test that Streight-across handlebar that I know that I dont like in the shop - other than that, it is just for fun! :):cheers:

i'm with you niko......i have a 346 sitting in the ups distribution ctr 10 miles away. i am headed to pick it up in the morning. the only kink in that plan is that my son just came to the bed running a 102 deg fever. so i got the boot and he is sleeping with the wife. i may have to take him to the doc. at the least he will be home with me in the morning. i had even called the ups center and told them to hold the package there. i thought i would run by and so that i could have it earlier.
isn't the 2153 the same saw?

It is the same saw according to IPLs, but not according to specs - ask Spike60 about the end results......

Yes, "they" have - and I really need to test that Streight-across handlebar that I know that I dont like in the shop - other than that, it is just for fun! :):cheers:

Nice! Great looking saw.:greenchainsaw:

Niko there is some truth to the handlebar thing. I have noticed it more on the 2153 than the 2171.
I was going to leave the 2153cwh stock but having second thoughts about that now.

Hey Troll, why not! Those jreds are really really good looking saws. I want a 346 or 2153, but alas no money! ....some day.... Let us know what you think when you get it in wood compare to your 346. Enjoy!
:cheers:

Tim

Nice one SawTroll....Can't wait to hear what you have to say about the 2153....we need pics too! :cheers:

.....right now - many of you Americans are just too cheap in your mind to follow my thoughts.....:)

I ordered a 2153WH today - even though another 50cc saw is absolutely the last thing that I need!:givebeer:

I guess saws are more about feelings than needs! :laugh::laugh::ices_rofl:

Niko,

Sounds like you had an "ah ha" moment. We tend to call them needs or desires; you call them feelings. Guess you're getting in touch with your femi, uh, Jonsered side.

Congrats and enjoy in good health my friend,

joat

Roland,

Cheap you say? Sounds like a consumerist wave is spreading throughout the old country. Be very cautious.

Spend wisely,

joat

Let us know how it turns out. I can not say anything as I just bought a 088 not that long ago.

True isn't it,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Back