I feel like a kid at xmas (freewood)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streeter

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I was like:jawdrop: :jawdrop: I found a place that makes pallets and all I seen pulling up was logs logs and more logs:dizzy: I think the company covered about 30 acres if not more. The area for free wood was @ 2 acres and @ 30 ft tall:clap: After 2 hrs of loading I had my F-250 loaded down very heavy @2ft above the cab and it is all dry and splitting:)

And then you woke up. Realized you drive a toyota pick-up and dont even have a way to utilize all this wood..................Just funning ya....Congrts on the find!

Wish I had a place like that around here, the pallet companies here get sawn lumber, but I'll still check in with them. Most also have OWB's on the lot to heat the shops and offices. Sounds like you're gonna be busy for a while.

streeter - That place is huge, we have a pallet factory about 20 miles from where I live, not near that big though. The one near me you can load your pickup on certain days of the week for $5.00. My dad (retired) goes down there and gets wood to burn in his insert. Can't wait to see some pictures of that place next time you visit.

Any picture I take would not do justice.

Here is the webiste

http://www.southwestforestproducts.com/index2.asp

The picture with just one main building is the site. Next time I go out I will bring camera an take a picture of the big present pile.

Back