I got some work done today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhoff310

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I am tired of having the garage/workshop look like a bomb went off. I finally started cleaning and moving around workbenches to make it more functional. I know its going to be a long process, as I have too much crap to have it done in a weekend. I will update this post as I progress....

Jeff

I just picked the sign up a month or so ago for 125.

A 5 yard wouldnt do it...maybe a 55 yard dumpster :biggrin: Theres a TON of tools in that mess. I just got a little overwhelmed with dad passing last year and having to take over the family business. So I have tools for that, tools for my stuff and business, and everything else...it will come together..I hope

Jeff

Been there. Throwing stuff away (and organizing other stuff) is a GREAT feeling! Our garage was trashed a few years back, so one day my wife and I literally took everything out and put it in the yard; then insulated and installed slot boards with movable shelving before putting *most everything back in an organized fashion; threw a lot away too :rock: Finally I could feel comfortable in the garage again :biggrin:

I just picked the sign up a month or so ago for 125.

A 5 yard wouldnt do it...maybe a 55 yard dumpster :biggrin: Theres a TON of tools in that mess. I just got a little overwhelmed with dad passing last year and having to take over the family business. So I have tools for that, tools for my stuff and business, and everything else...it will come together..I hope

Jeff

If you need a place to get rid of some of those tools...and that sign...I'm only an hour or so away :D

I just cleaned out my garage and rearranged everything too. Made the space much more efficient. Installed an 8' shop light too.

cool shop ya got there. i will hopefully be building mine next summer. don't forget to post pix as it comes along. i'm so jealous of your Stihl sign!

Lots of old adjustable peg boards help me keep the garage clean. Keeps the work bench clean, you can take stuff off of shelves, cabinets and hang and organize a lot of it, that makes room on the shelves,cabinets for the bigger stuff that's on the floor. It's not easy, always a battle, even worse when you are busy and or have kids ripping things apart.

Back