I got them back.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bullies...

This guys whole family is like that. Thats the sad part, that and the fact that everyone around them lets them get away with stuff like that because their afraid of what might happen.

That's the whole problem... Bullies don't stop until someone stops them.

But the balance is making sure you don't become the bully yourself.

Tough situation. Good luck. :greenchainsaw:

:greenchainsaw:
That's the whole problem... Bullies don't stop until someone stops them.

But the balance is making sure you don't become the bully yourself.

Tough situation. Good luck. :greenchainsaw:

No sir I am no bully, dont bother nobodys stuff don want nobody bothering mine.

Sounds like a need for a community project to drive them out. Dunno how it could be done an kept legal though. There have been cases where the good folk had enough and took care of it. Unfortunately it always caused a bunch of lawyering afterward.

Considering the threat made, I would liberally lace my place with cameras.

Harry K

If he gives ya any crap tell you know some old boys grew up over Bacon County way that ain't afraid to make a field trip down to Statesboro. One thing I can't stand is a thief that threatens the people he or she stole from. Normally the local Sheriffs department are staffed by good men, but they can't be everywhere. Watch your back, and if you see him tell him to watch all around, all day, all the time.

:cheers:

If he gives ya any crap tell you know some old boys grew up over Bacon County way that ain't afraid to make a field trip down to Statesboro. One thing I can't stand is a thief that threatens the people he or she stole from. Normally the local Sheriffs department are staffed by good men, but they can't be everywhere. Watch your back, and if you see him tell him to watch all around, all day, all the time.

Thanks

I'll make the field trip with you SprintCar.

I can't stand worthless punks who make threats.

Good to hear, you got your stuff back. He's probably gettin an anal examine, by a guy named Bubba! LOL

When i find the S.O.B. that stole my splitter, he's gonna get branded. I made one that says, THIEF. And he's gettin it right on the forehead. Its not torture, its called justice.:blob2:

I'm voting for branding too, AFTER a swift beheading and hanging head over fireplace, for friends to look at and appreciate while seated by the fire in a winter's evening, with a glass of brandy.:)

SA

A little guts goes a long way, the guy got out of jail, he and his cousin came for a visit after his release. To protect my stuff I burried some boards with long spikes outside the door of my shop, my family and friends new they were there and how to avoid them, but they didnt. After the ruckus they made I let them go home to lick their wounds just to send the deputies to pick them up for tresspasing. They were really SORE loosers. Bet their done with me now.

This technique has stopped the unauthorized removal of firewood from my mountain property. Crude but very effective!

Back