i have been to the mountain top and......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badcars2

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
uncle stopped by today while i was cleaning up some trees for firewood. he had his 088 with a new 20 inch chain and bar.
if you ever get a chance to try one of these with a 20 inch you have got to. the whole monster saw things comes to mind.
and for all who suggested it, yes it did make me giggle and after this week i sure did need a good giggle, tee hee.
again, just the ravings of a lunatic........................

Ran a 18" bar on a 2101 and a 394 to cut firewood. Crazy, a kickback would cut you in half (if you were dumb enough to look at the chain)

A mill I did service work for ran 090's with 36" bars in the bush and the same with 24" for limbing at the barker feed in the mill. That was the shortest bar available. I had to adjust the mechanical governor on the barker saws so they would not over rev. Could not stall them.

canguy21 said:
A mill I did service work for ran 090's with 36" bars in the bush and the same with 24" for limbing at the barker feed in the mill. That was the shortest bar available. I had to adjust the mechanical governor on the barker saws so they would not over rev. Could not stall them.

I belive I still have some 16: bars for the 090. I have ran a Husky 3120 with a 15".

Bill

Latest posts

Back