I heard Stihl is better than Husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only if it has a sticker on it that says Magnum. If you have a saw without the sticker, put one on, it's amazing what the Magnum sticker does to a saw. Even writing Magnum on a saw helps too. :)

Ain't that the truth! :yes:

All of my Stihl O P E are MAGNUMS.

Only if it has a sticker on it that says Magnum. If you have a saw without the sticker, put one on, it's amazing what the Magnum sticker does to a saw. Even writing Magnum on a saw helps too. :)
IL have to do that. Gave it more orange so that made the saw better20170426_204748.jpg so if I put Magnum on this it should go like a raped t200

Buy a husky and never use the warrantee.
That’s not my current experience. I have a two week old 3120xp that’s back in the shop for the Second time. It’s pathetic that a $1600 saw has bolts coming loose and falling out. I’m now waiting for a new muffler bolt to come in so I can use my new saw. This will probably be my last husqvarna saw.

That’s not my current experience. I have a two week old 3120xp that’s back in the shop for the Second time. It’s pathetic that a $1600 saw has bolts coming loose and falling out. I’m now waiting for a new muffler bolt to come in so I can use my new saw. This will probably be my last husqvarna saw.
What will you do about your screen name?

It's cause that saw is too big!

Stihl's are a helluva lot easier to work on, by and large. That's my opinion. Real world I think Echo is probably a lot closer in quality to Stihl than Husqvarna.

Most husky owners are known for having a few screws loose. Seriously, the first thing we always did to our 372xp(s) was locktight the fastners. As far as dealer work, I own 15 or so husky saws of some sort and only 1 has ever been in the shop. It was a 372xp that had the rear handle crushed by a log. I own 8 stihls. All have been to a dealer for some sort of problem. Some more than once.

Have you worked on the three and especially two series Huskies?

I'm trying to think... I don't believe so. I just had a... 136 I think in, got a 455 Rancher w/ carb issues right now. Had one other that was returned defective (missing tank vent) but I don't remember the model... That tank vent-hole was put in a really ridiculous place though. I think there's one other Husqvarna saw on the shelf waiting diagnosis but I couldn't tell you the designation. Are 3 & 2 series superior in some way?

I'm trying to think... I don't believe so. I just had a... 136 I think in, got a 455 Rancher w/ carb issues right now. Had one other that was returned defective (missing tank vent) but I don't remember the model... That tank vent-hole was put in a really ridiculous place though. I think there's one other Husqvarna saw on the shelf waiting diagnosis but I couldn't tell you the designation. Are 3 & 2 series superior in some way?
Only in their relative simplicity

Latest posts

Back