I just got off the phone with a guy who sold me

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I’m the bad guy here! Did anyone actually visit the listing & read the description? “Runs great!”
“Nothing missing or broken!” Tell me people, is that what I received?
But I’m The bad one, because I called someone A name. Oh & I’m harassing members by accusing them of being the nefarious seller! & you call ME thin skinned!!
So any of you with that stance expose yourselves to me as another nefarious minded salesman that will take advantage of folks if they can. Look at how disgruntled you people are about someone leaving negative feedback..
From now on, I’ll be buying chainsaws in person as these type of things don’t happen.

To read that some of you determined the seller to be the more credible of the two us is mindblowingly hilarious but not surprising based on who some of you are..
If you people want to buy saws from a man that blatantly lies about the condition of his merchandise, it’s your choice.
If you want to block me from buying your merchandise on eBay or any other venue, it’s your choice. I just thought I’d share my misfortune so someone else might avoide such.
I got some replacement parts & will have the saw up and running in the sense that it was described to me very soon. Then I’ll be able to go out & cut some cookies & maybe fall a tree once & a while with it, like I intended.

I will think diligently before attempting to join this AS circle jerk any time in the distant future, that’s for sure!
Keep digging. All you're doing is proving my judgement of your character to be correct.

If I bought a saw on ebay I and found it to not be perfect I would just repair it, probably give the seller a positive feedback unless I thought he deliberately stuck it to me. I haven't had that happen yet but have bought some plastic Chinese parts that didn't fit well...gave them a pos. anyway because I received the item and it was the correct part.
I bought a 042 4 years ago as a runner,I knew going in that I was taking a chance, received saw and it would not run! was I happy? no! I just found the problem was an impulse line and I replaced it and moved on. I have sold several saws on here and I have had some that called and said "it leaks oil,it don't sound right,it had a scratch on clutch cover , did not have but 146# of compression and the list goes on and on",makes a person shy of even trying to sell a saw over internet. I have 2 -372's I rebuilt completely with all oem p/c's,seals ,bearings.and I put them on CL . Told people to come run saws in wood and make your mind up ,when you leave my place you own period! There is no way I would bust hell open over a silly chainsaw.

I bought a 042 4 years ago as a runner,I knew going in that I was taking a chance, received saw and it would not run! was I happy? no! I just found the problem was an impulse line and I replaced it and moved on. I have sold several saws on here and I have had some that called and said "it leaks oil,it don't sound right,it had a scratch on clutch cover , did not have but 146# of compression and the list goes on and on",makes a person shy of even trying to sell a saw over internet. I have 2 -372's I rebuilt completely with all oem p/c's,seals ,bearings.and I put them on CL . Told people to come run saws in wood and make your mind up ,when you leave my place you own period! There is no way I would bust hell open over a silly chainsaw.
But you are not a Drama Queen.........

The guy that made his own piston and custom rings got banned from the other site, this guy is pushing it too.

He hasn't been on here since noon yesterday so perhaps he banned himself.

If he starts up his sob story elsewhere the multitude of members who frequent both sites will expose him.

Latest posts

Back