I just got off the phone with a guy who sold me

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as being lied it was mistake on my part but, you never gave me a chance to make good on it. You can carry on with all your big words and sarcasm to someone that gives a because as far as I’m concerned it’s over. You are the one that’s over split milk and yes I would have refunded all his money if he would have just neatly returned the Saw to me in the same condition and shipped in the same manner as it was sent to him. Still will but, where past that point know smmmhhdd....

Ahh, I see a correlation. I just typed in 056 kid and found a couple of old threads. Sounds like some had been deleted too...do I dare wonder why?
Don't know if I should drop the link in, but I will so others can see. Let me know if it should be removed.
https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/056-kid-chainsaws.21395/

I never intended to conceal my identity. Rather the opposite is true.

But please, go foward in your groupe of aggrandized peers. I was peach fuzz faced kid living on a piece of land so vast that 3000 pair could dissapear into nowhere. I remember being called a liar for EVERYTHING.. I didn't live on a ranch. I didn't own a .357 vaquero. I didn't own a mexican telecaster. I for sure didn't go out & fall trees by myself. &c &c &c...
Well one day a nice gentleman offered to scan photos I took from a disposable camera & validated myself. Kinda sorry for grown adults to get so emotional over some kid looking for a hub of relatedable individuals whom I could learn from. I hate to think that jealousey was the catalyst to their behavior but that is about the only logical explanation.
The forestry & logging forum is the reason I rejoined. There are people up there who were relatatable from the start, & extremely knowledgeable too. Some of them even welcomed me back.
I really don't take offense to Tim calling me a loser, I'd rather be a loser than a liar. Hmm, box store saws. I could probably do without having done so thus far. that is unless there is a secret stash of west coast 660s waiting to be bought.....

anyways here's some honesty that I know ya'll love so.. fishing & falling.

Attachments

• THFK1937.JPG
    THFK1937.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0076.JPG
    IMG_0076.JPG
    393.2 KB · Views: 29
Ok teddy your just the greatest, best fisherman logger, buyer, and person.
And “This one time at Band Camp...” and
I bet the big one got away! and
You should have seen the other !

money, labor to bring the saw up to the condition you advertised it under, I don't care. a 4 year old could pick out the damage on that manifold. someone who grasps basic symmetry could identify the damage on that manifold due to the missing nickle sized piece..

BUT your description is in stark contrast to the truth. if you didn't make claims about nothing being broken or missing, well you might have gotten me...
I'm sorry, but I don't buy it. it's too easy for someone to let things take their course when someone can, or rather is entitled to "make it right" before being held accountable. Your average man who finds chainsaws to be of interest would get that saw & believe you. What you said about the saw's condition & what you failed to mention is analogous to you not "noticing" that the car you sold me is missing seats even though you mentioned that the car has seats in the description. sounds dumb huh? then you go & renege on the sale of the sears saw that I would have very readily left positive feedback if it was warranted.. That was another tell of guilt on your part...
you left me positive feedback, why? I'd put forth a little bit of an effort in conveying my innocence if I was innocent. letting someone defame my good name would probably warrant negative feedback.

there used to be a means of collecting good or bad feedback, or rep here. it appears to be no more. perhaps because it was creating problems?

Ok teddy your just the greatest, best fisherman logger, buyer, and person.
And “This one time at Band Camp...” and
I bet the big one got away! and
You should have seen the other !

so you can't make a distinction on what are real & not real photos now either? you may need to go in for a neurological evaluation to see if your synapse are firing in the right order...

I left positive feedback on yours but, I said you where very hard to deal with. Before I knew what all this would amount to I’m dang if you where so displeased with the Saw then why not take me offer ship it back because eBay would make sure it was made good. If you started a case about it and I accepted it but, just want to whine like a little school girl on a site that’s not meant for this crap. Although it does make you a good pastime and it was another eBay member that alerted me to your school girl ramblings. Keep it up and the right members will get involved it’s just a shame I joined to try and protect my name. Who gets kicked off and who gets likes is what the real question is. Your not proving anything other than just how blown out you are, immature, and just plain stupid.

Ed”wad”o I’ve prob sold more saws to customers in person than the numbers of times you have tried to crank your Poulan wood shark to trim your dogwoods! Go check the pharmacy again see if they will refill your meds early again!

I wish that fish you where holding “if that was you” would’ve smacked you in the face! Hell I wish anybody would that’s prob what your prob is or is not!

And to save Time wasting like I did, 95% of the words you don’t understand in the post don’t exist in Webster’s Dictionary.
That's a bit of a worry isn't it.. perhaps I need to turn auto correct back on huh. Or maybe you can enlighten me. Then you & I will understand one another on a magnificent level that brings omnipitent wisdom over the whole place.

And they keep running head first into wall like the special kid who thinks it fun.

That's a bit of a worry isn't it.. perhaps I need to turn auto correct back on huh. Or maybe you can enlighten me. Then you & I will understand one another on a magnificent level that brings omnipitent wisdom over the whole place.
I can solve that, it’s called the ignore button, bu- by Ed.:cool:

If you notice though I didn’t say one thing after he was gone. But, guess what he’s back with a vengace even making himself seem even more butthurt....Bless it!!

I wish that fish you where holding “if that was you” would’ve smacked you in the face! Hell I wish anybody would that’s prob what your prob is or is not!
Ed”wad”o I’ve prob sold more saws to customers in person than the numbers of times you have tried to crank your Poulan wood shark to trim your dogwoods! Go check the pharmacy again see if they will refill your meds early again!
10171660_4145064763106_6516140142832494024_n.jpg

look at those dogwoods!!!

10374927_4198310294211_4447986824159477131_n.jpg

that was one of the best dogwoods I think I've ever poulan'd! Wait a minute that is not my poulan!

Latest posts

Back