I just got off the phone with a guy who sold me

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I left positive feedback on yours but, I said you where very hard to deal with. Before I knew what all this would amount to I’m dang if you where so displeased with the Saw then why not take me offer ship it back because eBay would make sure it was made good. If you started a case about it and I accepted it but, just want to whine like a little school girl on a site that’s not meant for this crap. Although it does make you a good pastime and it was another eBay member that alerted me to your school girl ramblings. Keep it up and the right members will get involved it’s just a shame I joined to try and protect my name. Who gets kicked off and who gets likes is what the real question is. Your not proving anything other than just how blown out you are, immature, and just plain stupid.

okay, I just don't like liars. My father, my grandfather, they would laugh at you for having the nerve to try such a weak excuse. I'd rather leave a mark. that way you'll have something to remember what happened when you tried to sell a box of lies & things went off course.

I could be blown out, blown in, immature, dumb as hell, illiterate, all of that. but a liar I am not!:yes:

Oh and so you bought that 1960 McCULLOCH 1-53 that I stated wouldnt start without being primed and there was clear pictures of it. It also had a nice original hardnose bar with a new .404 chain it didn’t leak fuel or oil is what I meant. To “USE” I thought you just wanted it to do arm pumps to try to build up forearms for God knows what! Ugghh
Anyways I have a nice 1-50 right know air leaking monster or “Piece of Junk” also you can do both arms at the same time. WHAT!!!

Edwardo you wouldn’t know a nice Saw if it fell out of tree and hit you in the head!!!!

I would buy it back for the bar and chain for this 1-50 I already have sold not to mention the 610pro Mac and the 015 plus a homey 240. For a guy coming down from TN 3 hr drive just buy saws from ME!

Oh and so you bought that 1960 McCULLOCH 1-53 that I stated wouldnt start without being primed and there was clear pictures of it. It also had a nice original hardnose bar with a new .404 chain it didn’t leak fuel or oil is what I meant. To “USE” I thought you just wanted it to do arm pumps to try to build up forearms for God knows what! Ugghh
Anyways I have a nice 1-50 right know air leaking monster or “Piece of Junk” also you can do both arms at the same time. WHAT!!!

Edwardo you wouldn’t know a nice Saw if it fell out of tree and hit you in the head!!!!

yeah, I really messed up the last time I tried to get myself a nice powersaw.. the guy at the shop told me that if I wanted to cut huge trees at the speed of sound then I should get his ported 660 before they sell out. I turned it on &, well first I got the blade sharpened at ACE hardware. They put this special blue stuff on the blade tips so they stay sharp for ever!! anyways it was so loud that I peed on myself some. I just do shoulder workouts with it now. sometimes I look on google earth and find a place where they lumbered so I can go put that scary thing on a stump so that it looks like I'm a real axman! Phil's saw shop in Florence O.R. for those in the know...

12186598_10201038488242562_3808670296578946961_o.jpg

I would buy it back for the bar and chain for this 1-50 I already have sold not to mention the 610pro Mac and the 015 plus a homey 240. For a guy coming down from TN 3 hr drive just buy saws from ME!
jwr
I would have paid for the powerhead only but I'm glad I didn't mention anything. plans were to put a 36'' on it & pull it out once in a while for fun.
ya blew it, you ruined all my fun....

Like the bunny on meth lol

endless studying, & the same feeling that the guy in the picture portrays flawlessly. Grandma is dementing & I think I bought a false bottom on GE a few weeks ago. That's like lying to myself, really. HOLY **** I'M A LIAR:crazy2:

I should thank everyone here tonight for the break in reality, It's a pretty good outlet.

yeah, I really messed up the last time I tried to get myself a nice powersaw.. the guy at the shop told me that if I wanted to cut huge trees at the speed of sound then I should get his ported 660 before they sell out. I turned it on &, well first I got the blade sharpened at ACE hardware. They put this special blue stuff on the blade tips so they stay sharp for ever!! anyways it was so loud that I peed on myself some. I just do shoulder workouts with it now. sometimes I look on google earth and find a place where they lumbered so I can go put that scary thing on a stump so that it looks like I'm a real axman! Phil's saw shop in Florence O.R. for those in the know...

12186598_10201038488242562_3808670296578946961_o.jpg
So Remind me why aren’t you a member
O.R. Smmhh thats aways from N.C.

endless studying, & the same feeling that the guy in the picture portrays flawlessly. Grandma is dementing & I think I bought a false bottom on GE a few weeks ago. That's like lying to myself, really. HOLY **** I'M A LIAR:crazy2:
But it not the Bunny on Meth that is....
This thread “Crack”s me up!

But it not the Bunny on Meth that is....
This thread “Crack”s me up!

Just tell me how on earth you could overlook the manifold ear & to lesser importance, the 2 & a partial missing cooling fins..,.

I feel like I'm talking to my dear grandmother. I can't get a straight answer...

"yeah officer, I didn't notice that bloody knife in my passenger seat. If you let me go back 2 minutes I'll get rid of it, since I didn't know & all, but now, now I know now...."

an oversight is not the right answer.

I forgot I had this, I never spent much time capturing moments, I should have though.

Just tell me how on earth you could overlook the manifold ear & to lesser importance, the 2 & a partial missing cooling fins..,.

I feel like I'm talking to my dear grandmother. I can't get a straight answer...

"yeah officer, I didn't notice that bloody knife in my passenger seat. If you let me go back 2 minutes I'll get rid of it, since I didn't know & all, but now, now I know now...."

an oversight is not the right answer.
It didn’t cause a problem when I put the Saw up months ago after all it was just a
I forgot I had this, I never spent much time capturing moments, I should have though.

C'mon ladies! you all spouted off when you thought I was gone! where's the big homogeneous circle jerk???

Latest posts

Back