I may go fall timber in Idaho?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well what's my Mac-T, chopped liver :hmm3grin2orange:

just hit it with some Clorox a couple times and I swear those lice will be gone lickety split :laugh:

well what's my Mac-T, chopped liver :hmm3grin2orange:

just hit it with some Clorox a couple times and I swear those lice will be gone lickety split :laugh:

Clorox is okay but it's better to just get a BIG pot of water and boil it on the stove. Scrape off the scum that floats to the top and when the water stays clear you're done. :laugh:

I scrubbed the moss, or was it cow poop? off the gifted Mac T with steel wool. Lightly applied, of course. No bleach. Gologit, your head may be a little bit fertilized. Not to worry, it is all organic.

I scrubbed the moss, or was it cow poop? off the gifted Mac T with steel wool. Lightly applied, of course. No bleach. Gologit, your head may be a little bit fertilized. Not to worry, it is all organic.

I'm not worried a bit. All those fuzzy-bunny stickers probably neutralized any harmful stuff that might have been on there. On second thought, though, my hair has been growing faster than usual.

Last edited:
I'm not worried a bit. All those fuzzy-bunny stickers probably neutralized any harmful stuff that might have been on there. On second thought, though, my hair has been growing faster than usual.

Get a haircut hippy! :hmm3grin2orange:

Get a haircut hippy! :hmm3grin2orange:

HippieLogger.jpg

Hippy? Naaaah, just comfortable. :D

So uhhh Bob, is that a strip of old underwear you got wrapped around your head?

"wax on......wax off, concentrate Danielsan"

:hmm3grin2orange:

Careful Paw Paw. . . Bob has a blackbelt in Oldguyese.

If there's any chance that a fight will become physical. . . They just shoot your ass. Hahahaha

Back