I named it the Beastonmade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my 22-28, thing is a monster. What wedge do you run the most? I got all of the wedges available even the super tall 4 way I would say the 7 way box wedge stays on it most of the time

Looks like a nice productive splitter, I'm glad you are ambitious. LOL I don't want to work that hard any more.
It could be faster with a better pump. I enjoyed the whole of design, learning hydraulics from scratch. I had a welder build it with his scraps and gave Jim a couple bins of split green wood in return

Nice! Autocyle valve could help you speed things up but also add a level of danger. Auto forward and

Nice! Autocyle valve could help you speed things up but also add a level of danger. Auto forward and retract to center.
If I had autocycle, I'll like it to retract just a bit to leave minimum 20 inches for the next round to be fit in bit that feature will lead to the pusher being in the way when rolling a round of the log lifter onto the deck

I love my 22-28, thing is a monster. What wedge do you run the most? I got all of the wedges available even the super tall 4 way I would say the 7 way box wedge stays on it most of the time
I wish I had an actual eastonmade, I would buybone if I didnt build this years ago. I had the pleasure of having one of my viewers bring hisn37 D to the woodyard. I told him to leave the 8 way at gome so he brought the 4 way, as I had almost all small diameter at the time. I'm gonna try to get Eastonmade tobdrip off a machine for promo this year

Latest posts

Back