I need a coil for a McCulloch Timber bear

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoodward15

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
but I can't post in the "trading post section. I thought someone here might have one laying around before I went to fleebay. I might need the kill switch as well. If anyone has the parts, I'd be interested in them, maybe even an entire parts saw if it is cheap. Thanks guys.

retoocs, are the ones off the 610 mac the same? How much do you want for your used ones? Are we talking used parts saws or used coil. Hopefully I am using coil correctly. The part that makes spark that has the plug wire on it. Let me know how much you want for the parts. Thanks.

twoodward15 said:
retoocs, are the ones off the 610 mac the same? How much do you want for your used ones? Are we talking used parts saws or used coil. Hopefully I am using coil correctly. The part that makes spark that has the plug wire on it. Let me know how much you want for the parts. Thanks.

$20 for the coil, you are using the terminology correctly. They are the same as in a 610. This is just for a good used coil with the plug wire on it.

retoocs, sorry it took so long to get back to you. Where do I send the money? How much for shipping? Is there any other info you need or are all the coils the same? Thanks!

Latest posts

Back