I need a new leaf blower

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kel71

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Out of these 3 which one would you buy?
I really don't want to go over $200. If I had to spend a bit more, the
Stihl bg 56 ce is $209.
Good Husky and Echo dealers nearby.

Attachments

• LeafBlowers2023.jpg
    LeafBlowers2023.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 0
I dont think its under 200 but the Echo 2620 has been amazing. I mostly use it for quick cleanup or to blow off the mower or when I dont wanna throw the backpack blower on. Has been awesome. Starts first pull every single time

OP, I have the Husqvarna one you linked, just an older model. It’s decent. But I got a Stihl backpack blower and it was like going from a slingshot to an Abrams tank.

I have the small Husky. It needed the carb retuned to run right (way too lean) and for that you need the special security carb tools available on ebay. I have a lot of pavement to blow and for that I mostly use a big Stihl backpack blower. And I have a 60v DeWalt blower which is really handy and gets used for small stuff. The Husky came with a set of extensions for blowing out rain gutters from below (wear a hat). That's pretty much all I use it for now.

I got the small Stihl backpack blower a few years ago, basically the same weight/engine cc's, etc., as the handheld models, much easier to use, especially in the fall/leaves season.

Thanks for the replies. Will be stopping by E and H dealers tomorrow

Back