I need a poulan 245a...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TChainsawM74

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello i need to get one of these soon and i can pay 65.00$ shipped for one via paypal pm me if you have one or even a 306a but preferably a 245a or my number is 541-747-2899...
please let me know if this is in the wrong section im new so i dont now...
Thanks,
-Connor:)

Hello i need to get one of these soon and i can pay 65.00$ shipped for one via paypal pm me if you have one or even a 306a but preferably a 245a or my number is 541-747-2899...
please let me know if this is in the wrong section im new so i dont now...
Thanks,
-Connor:)

Running? 65.00 would'nt touch any of mine. What's the rush for one all the sudden?

i am looking for one i dont have a big budget at the time and i was close to getting one but i lost it....
if anyone has on it doesnt have to be in mint condition just as long as it runs and does not have damage...

i am looking for one i dont have a big budget at the time and i was close to getting one but i lost it....
if anyone has on it doesnt have to be in mint condition just as long as it runs and does not have damage...

Your not gonna find a running one, shipped to your door for $65. No way, no how. In most cases, shipping is $25.

I was'nt trying to bust your ba!!s by any means but you would basically be getting one for about 40.00 and I don't see that happening.

Now you are offering a reasonable trade that someone may take you up on if you pay your part of the shipping.

Latest posts

Back