• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy I need some cheap 18"-20" bars/chains for stihl chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mwmx54

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I have a couple 036's that I'd like to throw some cheap used bars and chains on, 18"-20" would be ideal, but I think I could go up to 24" if the deals right, needs to be 3/8 pitch, prefer .050 gauge, but that doesn't matter too much, I need 3 sets total. I need cheap but working sets, mainly cheap. Let me know what ya gots. I know this isn't in the want to buy section, but it seems that nobody ever goes there. So move this if you must. :chainsaw:

Woodland bars (if you're really brave enough to order from Baileys) are about $25.

I read about the security breach at baileys, is that the only place to buy those bars? I'd like to think that problem with info being stolen would have been resolved by now, but I guess you never know.

Shoot me some prices, and details, they'd also need to be shipped to 84062 in Utah.

Back