I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what it will bring, but I'm hoping for a little more than $100.

NICE saw!

I'm guessing more like $300-, generally auctions end at about twice the price they "hesitate" or linger at, which appears to be the current price of $152-

John H,

I do not think self promotion of ebay items is a good use of this thread. If I am wrong then let the floodgates open WIDE

If your not gonna buy the saw then what buisness is it of yours anyway? I have seen it done before in this thread and no one got flamed for it. Maybe its just cuz I'm new to AS. Thanks for your opinion Bill G!!!

echo john deere isn't mine

just noticed where your post was directed billg. i've edited this post completely as i haven't had my first cup of coffee yet. btw i might know someone interested in your parts bp-1. pm me if it doesn't sell.

Last edited:
If your not gonna buy the saw then what buisness is it of yours anyway? I have seen it done before in this thread and no one got flamed for it. Maybe its just cuz I'm new to AS. Thanks for your opinion Bill G!!!

Step back and think about it. If every AS member listed all their ebay listings here then the thread would be a 1000 pages long.

Bill

I do not think self promotion of ebay items is a good use of this thread. If I am wrong then let the floodgates open WIDE

I thought this was the case too Bill. A while back I got blasted by the mods for just discussing what saws I MIGHT or MIGHT not be selling (none were actually for sale at that point) out of a large group I had purchased. To the best of my knowledge members are only supposed to use the trading post for this and abide by it's rules. I have seen others on this thread do it though, so either those slipped by or the rules have changed. Who knows?

Latest posts

Back