I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been told by the local post master not to send anything parcel post, because nobody can guarantee, it will ever get there.

my local PO folks are great. they told me that with parcel post the packages can also drop off a 4' high converyor. so its best to really pad them and extra tape. even a 2 dollar roll of tape can be cheap insurance.

priority is handled different. I also buy lots of "fragile" labels and
prefer to insure everything if possible.

So I guess those 025 parts will be coming priority then???

These are good things to know. I don't ship nearly as many things as all of you guys. I have had good luck with parcel post with one exception. I have to give some props to Metals406 for his patience. He took me at my word that the letter had been sent. It took like 30 days, but finally arrived. Anyone else would have just figured I was running some kind of scam.

Nah, I knew you were cool, and that it was the post office. :cheers:

Now if you would have said you sent it from your beloved in Nigeria. . . :monkey:

:laugh::laugh:

Dolmar 115i, the hotrod limbing saw of yester year...

3na3me3o75Q95P15S49c265a8d93758801fae.jpg

http://dayton.craigslist.org/grd/1491566834.html

At this price I am thinking buy it and have Snelling turn it into a ported play saw for cheap! :blob2:

Scott

Looks like the saw I missed out on yesterday (also in northern WI): http://wausau.craigslist.org/for/1498975395.html

In fact, if I was a skeptical man (and I am), I'd say it was the same saw...with the buyer looking to flip it for more money. Even has the same 'dark area' on the sticker residue on the gas tank...same dark area on the bar. Same mark down the edge of the case below the oil cap. In fact, I'm almost positive it IS the same saw. Someone should email him the craigslist link...see what he says.

I ended up picking up an 041FBAV for $157 shipped on ebay last night in just as good of shape :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Back