I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe that you would sell the 702 evl and keep that 500 evl, you can get almost the same amount for either saw and I think they are close to the same weight. I would rather keep the 702 and dump that 500. Yes I know who this is (member here). Just sayin.

Echo CS 702EVL 24" bar chainsaw

I can't believe that you would sell the 702 evl and keep that 500 evl, you can get almost the same amount for either saw and I think they are close to the same weight. I would rather keep the 702 and dump that 500. Yes I know who this is (member here). Just sayin.

I have both type saws and I believe the 702 is a bit heavier. Maybe he's wanting to keep a medium size saw. I agree with you though, I'd rather have the 702.

I have both type saws and I believe the 702 is a bit heavier. Maybe he's wanting to keep a medium size saw. I agree with you though, I'd rather have the 702.

It was to alleviate some financial strain.

Bet not too many know it's a 137 super though.:msp_ohmy:

He states nothing broke I thought but shouldn't the handle be attached to some type of boss casting on the bottom? Or does it attach the the muffler that is missing?

If it happens, we need a thread started ..

Darn betcha..................................................

I'm hoping I can win them. I got my first bow saw a week ago(Mac PM700) and am now addicted.

Build lots of shelves...............................................................Best of luck to ya'.:cheers:

Being the proud (?) owner of a 550EVL, I couldn't agree more. Bigger is always better. :stupid:

Latest posts

Back