I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It would be nice for the guy to have a picture of the real thing, with a price or what he wants for swappage, because that looks suspiciously just like a barn/chicken house shavings spreader truck to me, or a litter spreader, about and almost the same thing.

Of course, could be wrong, perhaps all this sawmill action is in that bed.....but I don't think so...

It would be nice for the guy to have a picture of the real thing, with a price or what he wants for swappage, because that looks suspiciously just like a barn/chicken house shavings spreader truck to me, or a litter spreader, about and almost the same thing.

Of course, could be wrong, perhaps all this sawmill action is in that bed.....but I don't think so...

Looks as though they are also selling the truck and the photos became mixed up without anyone noticing.

Here is a video of the saw mill.

Corley saw mill. - YouTube

What a bargain :taped:
Stihl 041 Farm Boss

How Lame, He should at least at least do a little research before he posts a bunch of bullarcky. Guess he never heard of the 041 super. :looser:

A classic big Stihl chainsaw that cranks & will run circles around new saws in its class. The carb has been rebuilt & tuned. Comes with a 22" bar & chain sharpened. Cranks on the second pull(no primer on this beast, old school saw). This saw has a lot of torque compared to today's saws. The rpms are not as high but the shear torque allows this beast to cut through the hardest wood. There were 3 variances of the 041: 041, 041 AV, 041 Farm Boss. The Farm Boss was the biggest of these

Back