I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw this on ILL craigslist
chicago.craigslist.org/chc/tls/3997186689.html New stihl chainsaws and tree climbing gear.[/url]

two still saws ms660 new in october 2012 ms361 new in jan 2012 plus rope, climb spikes, etc $2100 see ad.

JB

That may be a scammer (using a pic and wording from an old CL listing)...................as it sure looks like the A-90 that Brad picked up a while ago. Notice the wood starter handle. The starter cover decal is peeled in exactly the same way as Brad's saw too. IIRC the guy that scored the saw for Brad picked it up from a pawn shop in Indiana...

http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/239709.htm

That is the saw I bought for Brad. The address on the listing is the pawn shop where I bought it. Most of the time the pawn shops around here are horrible about deleting there adds.

Two new poulan 3400

brand new poulan chainsaws

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If I already didn't have 10 or so I would be on that. I bought my first one new in around 1983 or so and it cost more than that new through the Army PX at Ft. Lee (around $155.00 as I remember). Retail at that point was significantly higher.

Brand new pair of Redwings 2218 Logger boot.... $90

Bought a pair of 2218s for $90.. Not too shabby I must say so myself! Never worn, minor scuff on right toe.. :msp_w00t::msp_w00t::msp_w00t:

Any nice fellas near Mt Airy NC that could pick up a saw for me and hold it until I can make the trip down if I pay?

Back