I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
janesville.craigslist.org/grd/4040836235.html]Homelite Chainsaws

Homelite Chainsaws - $100 (Janesville, WIS)
6 Homelite chainsaws for sale. 4 of the XL/Super XL/XL 12 One of the Homelite 360, and a very nice clean Homelite 240.

I don't know if any of them run, but with this many I am sure that you can get one going.

Sold as a lot, want them all gone

$100 firm

608-757-One Seven Two Three

Gone, Someone got a good buy on that one.
It wouldv'e been coming to me if i'd seen it.

Lee

Guys...............be careful with that seller 'glennerdog'. He's the guy that royally screwed a member here last year. The member bought a McCulloch SP-80 from him................and it was a piece of #### with many 'hidden' problems. The seller refused to make things right, and accused the member of switching parts and other crap. Ebay denied the claim. Some members in the Mac thread came to the rescue, donating parts and time to get the saw up and running right.

Start reading here at post #14756 in the McCulloch thread.

http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw-stickies/71126-984.htm#post3666831

Last edited:
Vancouver bc c/l antiques. $50. n/r, looks complete... don't know how to do links. has pic.

Links are automatic, nothing to it, scroll across the craigslist ad address at the top, copy, paste it into the reply box here. No other secret code/hoop jumping required.

Latest posts

Back