I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gone now. :msp_tongue:

Uncle Lee

I hope it works out for you Lee. Some guys have said they've gotten a good deal from that seller (in addition to those that have said they got a raw deal). Just wanted you guys to be informed before clicking the BIN...

That's an early version with the integrated throttle stop/kill switch/DSP valve BTW. Mark H has posted pics of his early 7-10A before. Most 7-10A's have the 'normal' button type DSP valve in the head. Mine's the later style.

anyone want this saw for 80.00 Shipped?

I know the seller and got it running for him. the coil may be intermittant or going out.
Chain Saw! (now running!)

CL portland clark/cowlitz all for sale / wanted tools - by owner
Reply [email protected] [?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-09-08, 7:51PM PDT
Chain Saw! (now running!) - $80 (Battle Ground)

image 1image 2image 3
This is a Jonsered with an 18inch bar. For some reason it stopped running for a while, and now it is working fine. I'm not sure if it was flooded for several days, or the coil is starting to go bad. If that is the case a new coil is like $20-$25.

I am asking $80 (pretty firm).. because it is a good saw. And with a little work, it will be a great saw.

Runs and cuts fine.

Call Devan (310) 429-516zero

thanks

I personally am not impressed with this model saw but it could be someone else's treasure............

Husky 2100 CD, Homelite 925xl, Wright c70

No Pictures with this ad on CL in Allentown, PA

Husky 2100 CD $100

I gota husky 2100 CD thick ring. looks like new piston and rings in a cleaned up cylinder. saw is rough but all there. I reapeat it is rough but a baseline for a monster saw. so if interested text 4849486738 with any questions I work till late so you will get a response just not right away. I have other big saws as well like a homelite 925xl thin ringer. with good compression. just needs a good look over. old wright c70 115cc saw. with new oem rings to go with

Latest posts

Back