I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure what happened to the original post but I cannot find it anymore so I'm re-posting.

Link to my ads : http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/search/sss?userid=102932643

If anybody is interested, just start a conversation with me and I will get back to you as soon as possible, or feel free to call me at the numbers in the ads.

Thanks,

-AJ

Hmmm, why can we not just leave this in the Tradin' post where things for sale are to be listed ?? :confused:

-AJ

Why not here and there, more exposure is better right? It has obviously sparked someones interest to be in this thread, how can that be detrimental to you? That is what this thread is all about, interesting CL postings. Very nice saws BTW.

Why not here and there, more exposure is better right? It has obviously sparked someones interest to be in this thread, how can that be detrimental to you? That is what this thread is all about, interesting CL postings. Very nice saws BTW.

Thanks, I dont mind it being here, it was more the fact that it is no longer THERE. I'm a noob but I didnt even know this thread existed till the mods deleted my post and moved my post here.

-AJ

Latest posts

Back