I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
00c9ec0bca98d9c5262868304874b039.png

Listed as having a refurbished bar...aka homeboy spray painted it with stencils on the bar

stihl 084 av south florida, pho-http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/grd/5819572236.html
guy sez $800, pho, has new top end.

Saw something on eBay with a starting price of $9.99. Thought,"Man, for $9.99 I'd buy that!"

Did not really need it, but at that price . . . I was the first bidder!

Weasels bid me up to about $30 just before the close, while I was thinking, "Man, I really don't need that, and $30 is a lot more than $9.99!" Little bit of bidder's remorse.

Fortunately, a couple of guys sniped in (literally) at the last second, raising it up to $50+ with shipping.

Whew! Not something that I wanted to ay $50 for!

Philbert

Saw something on eBay with a starting price of $9.99. Thought,"Man, for $9.99 I'd buy that!"

Did not really need it, but at that price . . . I was the first bidder!

Weasels bid me up to about $30 just before the close, while I was thinking, "Man, I really don't need that, and $30 is a lot more than $9.99!" Little bit of bidder's remorse.

Fortunately, a couple of guys sniped in (literally) at the last second, raising it up to $50+ with shipping.

Whew! Not something that I wanted to ay $50 for!

Philbert

I've had those moments before too!

Back