I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why must all the good deals be too far away?
cf98ea2d5744470a385d51341b16cf02.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! What a deal! Very few non running saws priced cheap are posted on Craigslist in my area. I got a good deal on a Facebook marketplace ad a few days ago.

Cool! That saw came from an estate sale. They guy's son said that his dad bought the saw brand new. I prefer Mcculloch saws. I've had excellent luck with pro Mac 610's and their eager beaver and timber bear counterparts. I've had good luck with 10 series saws too. I'm hoping to get my pro Mac 700 running. My first saw I fixed was a 10-10s that only needed a flywheel.

I get many stihl and husqvarna saws with worn out rings but good cylinders. Is say at least 90% of the mcculloch saws I find only need minor work. I have a very low hour pro Mac 610 that only needed a spark plug. I don't see too many old Poulan saws.

I get many stihl and husqvarna saws with worn out rings but good cylinders. Is say at least 90% of the mcculloch saws I find only need minor work. I have a very low hour pro Mac 610 that only needed a spark plug. I don't see too many old Poulan saws.

I have some nos 610/650 parts on ebay right now. Oil tank, gas tank cover, recoil cover, an air filter, a few starter pulleys, stuff like that

Back