I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first pic is the best.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/262696482799

Does it use Kendall Bar oil ?
c77b5e403ac642bf6747be244ad73436.png

c400e630cccd8c7fc8f707d34e93e89a.png

This definitely isn't a ms311 or 036. It looks bigger than 59cc. Too bad it's 100 miles away [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just go for it man. 100 miles isn't that much. That's about what I have to drive for anything on CL it seems

I think it's an 044

Thats what I'm thinking, I have two already and an 046 in parts in a box that I need to put together. And it's so far away from me. I don't have time to make the drive so I'm going to have to pass it up, but it's a good deal

'Tis a deal. Could probably even work em down further considering it needs a new blade and all. Haha. I try to limit my craigslist runs to a 30 mile or so radius. Nothing worse than driving hours for something that looks like hell in person.

'Tis a deal. Could probably even work em down further considering it needs a new blade and all. Haha. I try to limit my craigslist runs to a 30 mile or so radius. Nothing worse than driving hours for something that looks like hell in person.

Yeah, the saw is 100 miles away

Don't know if you saw it but there's a thread trying to get a Craigslist saw exchange going. Be sweet if someone local could pick it for you. Not sure who's in that area though. Might wanna search that thread.

I know you have two but the 044 is my go to. I love that saw. Spent the day with mine today as a matter of fact.

Don't know if you saw it but there's a thread trying to get a Craigslist saw exchange going. Be sweet if someone local could pick it for you. Not sure who's in that area though. Might wanna search that thread.

I know you have two but the 044 is my go to. I love that saw. Spent the day with mine today as a matter of fact.

That was me that tried starting that thread, I was more thinking if someone was in the area that you wanted to buy from, they could go there and look it over like they were gonna buy and report back to the person wanting to buy it and then collect a small fee for doing so, kind of like buying insurance against getting screwed. Or the person could buy it, then could turn around and ship it out to for the initial buyer and add a few bucks for being a go between.

That was me that tried starting that thread, I was more thinking if someone was in the area that you wanted to buy from, they could go there and look it over like they were gonna buy and report back to the person wanting to buy it and then collect a small fee for doing so, kind of like buying insurance against getting screwed. Or the person could buy it, then could turn around and ship it out to for the initial buyer and add a few bucks for being a go between.

I thought it was a good idea. I'd be happy to help in my area. I'm pretty rural though so most things are quite a drive for me.

I thought it was a good idea. I'd be happy to help in my area. I'm pretty rural though so most things are quite a drive for me.

Yeah id be happy to help on my end, I'm in central illinois, so mostly rural for me too, I keep a pretty good tab on my craigslist, but there's a lot in my area that I can't afford

Back