I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seen that and sent the guy a message for the shame of wasting ebays site and letting him know what a waste of time it was to even take the time to list it. Hopefully nobody on here owns that orange colored turd? I've thrown out better looking saws.

I would imagine someone would over look the shipping price & end up getting screwed with the $140 BIN. Unless its a local buyer. :clap:
I always look under newly listed with BIN. Those are usually the best deals on eBay, some would put a low BIN price without really knowing how much it's worth.

I would imagine someone would over look the shipping price & end up getting screwed with the $140 BIN. Unless its a local buyer. :clap:
I always look under newly listed with BIN. Those are usually the best deals on eBay, some would put a low BIN price without really knowing how much it's worth.

I do to which is why I checked the ad and after looking at the saw it isn't worth the BIN price. I like how on the ad it talks about the side cover being cracked not being a safety issue yet fails to mention how the missing chain break will put ya in a zippered bag. Sellers like that are the reason I had to wait 2 weeks for my money on the last saw I sold on there. I think everyone who reads this needs to heckle the guy till he removes the ad or just gives up.

yea i know and i figure i would ask on here to see if it was a stihl or somethign else

It is a Stihl, and his listing seems accurate. Is the price on par? Couldn't tell ya, I don't know much about the BL or BLK.

The BL is a much earlier animal than the BLK and much harder to come by in that condition. His price is a little high but not really that far off the mark. I've seen those go for $650-700 on ebay.de.

oh ok i figured i would ask and see if it was a stihl i know i never seen one before and see some new saws every day on e-bay

http://swva.craigslist.org/grd/1615375016.html

This guy still has a few saws left. I brought 2 026's and the 361 home with me yesterday. The 440 is a little rough, needs a muffler and has a hole in the sprocket cover. The 290 is like new with a stihl case, 017 is in great shape, the 210's look good. The other 026 has good compression but does have some issues.

Stihl BLK and BL

attachment.php

The saw was a BL as noted by others. I have one in my collection.

Bill

Back