I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a good one!
The saw is mine, Pictured in my kitchen! LOL
The description is from a saw I sold on c-list!
He also has a couple other actions of saws, but after looking, the pics, they are from c-list adds!!! LOL The other saws ???? We have had snow on the ground here for the past 2 months, so how could he get those pics of the other ones.
Careful!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260559598930

report him to ebay for stealing your picture

Here is a good one!
He also has a couple other actions of saws, but after looking, the pics, they are from c-list adds!!! LOL The other saws ???? We have had snow on the ground here for the past 2 months, so how could he get those pics of the other ones.
Careful!

he has no feedback as a seller and every saw is ending fairly close to each other in time....

The guy has some pretty serious bids on alot of items, I'm sure the bidders would like to know what we're talking about here. I would be quite tempted to to blow the whistle. Then again, he could have bought up alot of these directly from Craigslist just for resale and used the photos from there? He has no feedback as a seller, just being a buyer.............and all of a sudden has multiple high priced items all selling in the same time frame.......????

he has no feedback as a seller and every saw is ending fairly close to each other in time....

He has bought alot of farrier equipment!
Funny thing is, my wife is KINDA huge around here with the horses!!!
She knows of no one that is shoeing horses around here?!?!
The seller location is 2 towns east of me.
I saw that 51 in a c-list add 2!forgot were, but it was out of state.
And the newly listed http://cgi.ebay.com/stihl-chain-saw-046_W0QQitemZ260559600047QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Chainsaws?hash=item3caa8ff9af looks like the picture was taken in Florida!!!
We are sitting on 16" of snow right now!(I know the pics could have been taken 6 months ago!!) This will be interesting!
He could also be having a bud win them to get feed back!! LOL!!!! expensive feed back!

The guy has some pretty serious bids on alot of items, I'm sure the bidders would like to know what we're talking about here. I would be quite tempted to to blow the whistle. Then again, he could have bought up alot of these directly from Craigslist just for resale and used the photos from there? He has no feedback as a seller, just being a buyer.............and all of a sudden has multiple high priced items all selling in the same time frame.......????

The 066 is in my GARAGE!!!! just check! ya she's there!!!

The 066 is in my GARAGE!!!! just check! ya she's there!!!

I'd have to say blow the whistle then, it might save some of those bidders some serious grieve, especially if one pays with a money order or something other than PayPal. Not sure how an outsider can report this though, I've never run into this.

I would send the seller a question about how he can be selling your saw, see what he says.

yea he needs to be stopped before some one gets burnt big time for the scams he's running

I'd have to say blow the whistle then, it might save some of those bidders some serious grieve, especially if one pays with a money order or something other than PayPal. Not sure how an outsider can report this though, I've never run into this.

I would send the seller a question about how he can be selling your saw, see what he says.

Wow! Somebody does need to at least ask this guy if they can come visually inspect the items, and say that they live close to him. See what response they get. He needs to be stopped. An AS member could fall into this trap if they don't read this thread, also.

yea he needs to be stopped before some one gets burnt big time for the scams he's running

I sent Ebay the info. But it looks like another form of bureaucracy at it's finest! I just thought I would let you guys know! The items are what most people pay the big bucks for! It will be interesting at the least!!!

yea it will be a sight to see him get busted for trying to scam people out of money but we all we be here to see what happens to him

Here is a good one!
Careful!

HAHA Scammer. Did you notice that none of the saws where taken from the saw place. HMMMM I wonder why???

I wrote to him and asked for closer more detailed photos of one of the saws, we'll see what he says. My bet is he doesn't answer. I wanted to call him out, but next thing I know he'll be messin with my items or something.

I scanned the bid history and several of the saws have the same high bidder, j***3 and that bidder has zero feedback..............

Even this welder has the high bidder the same;
http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=260559675098

High bidder the same on the plow parts;
http://offer.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=260559144428

There must be something that can be done before numerous bidders have to wait on the PayPal dispute system to get there money back?

Last edited:
HAHA Scammer. Did you notice that none of the saws where taken from the saw place. HMMMM I wonder why???

I wrote to him and asked for closer more detailed photos of one of the saws, we'll see what he says. My bet is he doesn't answer. I wanted to call him out, but next thing I know he'll be messin with my items or something.

I left it to ebay and threw it here. Kinda sad though, who knows. (did stihl even make a 38" bar?) When I took the pic it was a 36" bar!! LOL! And If he is doing wrong, hecould take a couple others with him!!

I even noticed a shill bidder with no feed back on ALL the auctions!!!

Latest posts

Back