I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What Echo is this? :

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/nvn/tls/1683979196.html

Looks a lot like a 650 to me, though admittedly I don't know my Echos very well. If it is a 650, the guy's sure upselling it hard!

If its a 650 thats all it is. Doesn't look any bigger than my deere which is a 510.
If he paid 1700$ for that baby, I'd like to sell him some stuff too.
Whatever it is , I think Professional Loggers saw is stretching it a bit, and I love echo's.:clap:

http://denver.craigslist.org/for/1685597717.html

Chain saw collection (Conifer)
Date: 2010-04-10, 10:58AM MDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Almost all of the saws in my display are running machines and There is about 30 or 40 or more old saws for parts or reconditioning. Poulan,McCulloch, Stihl, John deere,Allis chalmers, Homelite, David-Bradley, Montgomery Wards, Jonsereds, Skil, Remington, Mall, Indian, Craftsman, Olympic, Sachs-Dolmar, Husqvarna, Echo, Wright. Also lots of n.o.s. Stihl, Homelite and McCulloch parts. Brand new bars still in the boxes. Omark 1/2 in chain, Fifty year old Oregon chain, Files and misc. tools, all new and in boxes. A Peerless chain grinder in perfect condition motor is even reversible. Lewis mfg right angle gear box with handle for chainsaw NEW, old files, handles oregon chain breaker and pin press, quart cans of antique oil, My collection is pretty extensive and individually listing each item would be very difficult, so PLEASE feel free to call with your questions, searches, or bids on any item listed or not. Also a brand new ms880 Stihl with 47" bar. The chainsaw collection comprises approximately 70 saws and there are many more than the pictures illustrate. Thanks Tina@Aspen Park Small Engine 720-260-0157 Tuesday through Friday 9-6 or Saturday 9-5. Or Email [email protected]
Hear is a link to see it all.
http://picasaweb.google.com/APSELLC/ChainSaw?feat=directlink

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1685597717-0

http://denver.craigslist.org/for/1685597717.html

Chain saw collection (Conifer)
Date: 2010-04-10, 10:58AM MDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Almost all of the saws in my display are running machines and There is about 30 or 40 or more old saws for parts or reconditioning. Poulan,McCulloch, Stihl, John deere,Allis chalmers, Homelite, David-Bradley, Montgomery Wards, Jonsereds, Skil, Remington, Mall, Indian, Craftsman, Olympic, Sachs-Dolmar, Husqvarna, Echo, Wright. Also lots of n.o.s. Stihl, Homelite and McCulloch parts. Brand new bars still in the boxes. Omark 1/2 in chain, Fifty year old Oregon chain, Files and misc. tools, all new and in boxes. A Peerless chain grinder in perfect condition motor is even reversible. Lewis mfg right angle gear box with handle for chainsaw NEW, old files, handles oregon chain breaker and pin press, quart cans of antique oil, My collection is pretty extensive and individually listing each item would be very difficult, so PLEASE feel free to call with your questions, searches, or bids on any item listed or not. Also a brand new ms880 Stihl with 47" bar. The chainsaw collection comprises approximately 70 saws and there are many more than the pictures illustrate. Thanks Tina@Aspen Park Small Engine 720-260-0157 Tuesday through Friday 9-6 or Saturday 9-5. Or Email [email protected]
Hear is a link to see it all.
http://picasaweb.google.com/APSELLC/ChainSaw?feat=directlink

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1685597717-0

This is an amazing collection here.

It kills me though that he cut a brand new 066 in half to show the internals.
could have used an old homey :monkey:

Saw Collection....

Hello Guys,
Brian from APSE here. I watch this site alot and don't post much here, very interesting group, lots of knowledge here. I see that you have picked up my Craigslist ad. I am a dealer and because I am not a sponsor, do not advertise here. I have a good amount of vintage saws, and some parts for sale,please contact us if we can help you with whatever you may need. Please also view our webalbum, there is alot of stuff, as well as more coming all the time. Oh, Madrone I did not cut up the 660, I received it that way, it's still pretty cool looking though.

Than You
Brian @ APSE

Learnt to fall with a 1-50, and that sure looks the same... I think the top air box cover was black on mine, but virtually identical... '59 or '60 and about 80cc. Heavy, and could be a real *&%@$ to start. Brings back memories!

I know what you mean...I used to have one like that. By the time I got it started I was too tired to cut any wood! It probably could have been tuned a little better and it would have made life much easier.

Latest posts

Back