I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Now that's an ad that catches your eye. :clap:

Now, how come when I post a wanted ad in my area, it gets flagged and removed? I've asked in the CL help forum, and people tell me it should be in service, making a comment such as I provide a 'removal' service, or if I have a constant need, it should be in the 'business/commericial interest section... UGH! :mad: or they will comment to the effect of 'you should be more specific as to what you would pay...'(we ALL KNOW that's impossible to pre-quote)

My favorite is when I suggested 'Look in your garage, basement, or shed for unused saws, I can put them to good use and give you some cash for your unwanted equipment...' Some said ' I'd tag it, cause your telling me what to do....:angry::angry:

course, I wonder if it was the lady that got all upset that I wasn't really interested in her Craftsman 2.3 newer plastic POS saw...:laugh:

Alright, Who got it? that didn't last long...lol damn good price, esp with a new big bore (now it's basically a 046, correct?)

Last edited:
Precision Chain Saw - $100 (Thompson)

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/tls/1741860820.html

This is a one man saw up to 22 in diameter, motor needs som work but this all aluminum saw is a conversation piece and a half. A little time and patients and this could be a runnning saw

attachment.php
attachment.php

Old Mac 15

saw this of Alaskaslist. Interesting.
Here's the Text (will post link too)

Vintage 1964 McCulloch MAC-15 Chainsaw. Excellent condition. One owner. Complete with Owners Manual and Parts List.

$100.00

link: Old Mac 15

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back