I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jonsered 2159 Chain Saw - $425 (Hanover)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-05-18, 10:32PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonsered 2159 Turbo chainsaw 20" Bar
Like new with 4 chipper chains and case 425.00 FIRM

Call 717-226-1672

This Chain saw is 59 cc -4.1 hp-13,800 rpm saw It is a light to midweight commercial grade saw for midsize tree felling and cordwood application

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1748114726

Here's the link

http://york.craigslist.org/tls/1748114726.html

Jonsered 2159 Chain Saw - $425 (Hanover)

Date: 2010-05-18, 10:32PM EDT

Jonsered 2159 Turbo chainsaw 20" Bar
Like new with 4 chipper chains and case 425.00 FIRM

Call 717-226-1672

This Chain saw is 59 cc -4.1 hp-13,800 rpm saw It is a light to midweight commercial grade saw for midsize tree felling and cordwood application

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1748114726

is this a good deal?

Just kidding, I think I scored:cheers:

Hi everybody, first post here been lurking for awhile.

I just bought a ms360 pro off craigslist for $200 with a newish 24" bar. Its been used but not much and the only thing wrong with it was a leaky oil cap (which I promptly broke). Called the guy within 20min of the posting and went over to look at it right away. Couple of others called right after me - the guys comment was that he should have asked for more!
attachment.php

Nice score sport logger!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

I'd say... That's a HELL of a deal...even with (what appears to be) some skip-tooth chain too.... not a problem you broke the flip:angry: cap...they suck (now you know why...)

:Eye:MATT! get back to work... don't you have a box to tape up or something??:Eye: :poke:

no rush, just making sure you got my email...i think i've been having issues with it lately...arrggghh...

Last edited:
I'd say... That's a HELL of a deal...even with (what appears to be) some skip-tooth chain too.... not a problem you broke the flip:angry: cap...they suck (now you know why...)

:Eye:MATT! get back to work... don't you have a box to tape up or something??:Eye: :poke:

lil girl! Do need to get taping!
no rush, just making sure you got my email...i think i've been having issues with it lately...arrggghh...

Hey!!!!!!!
Sup J
Just feeding the lil girl! (which means in 5 minutes a diaper change! YA!)
Do need to get taping! :blush:

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/grd/1756842060.html

Chain Saw - $80 (East Longmeadow)
Date: 2010-05-24, 12:24PM EDT

2 years old used 2-3 times. Like new. Craftsman 2.4 cu.in. / 400cc 2 Cycle gas powered 18 inch bar.

If someone wants me to pick up, I'll be out that way Thurs...

400CC!!! that's SICK!:jawdrop: :monkey::monkey:

Latest posts

Back